how to add new profile

  • Thread starter Thread starter turbostuntman
  • 3 comments
  • 1,063 views
Messages
1
Messages
turbostuntman
How do you add another profile? so 2 people can play- 2 different sets of cars etc, my son has his careeer and i have one, this seems to be a hard topic to find info on
 
Just create another PSN account
 
On the far left of the XMB click the "Create New User" icon.
 
If I understand correctly, you want to play one profile against another on the same PS3? Unfortunately you cannot do this on GT5. What you can do though, is arrange with your son which cars he wants to use in Split-Screen and ask him to gift them to your profile, then you can add them to 'favourites' and then he can use them on your profile in Split-Screen. I hope I was helpful. :)
 
Back