How to Attach Thrustmaster T-LCM to Sim-Lab P1-X

• Thread starter zero2sixty
  • 7 comments
United States
United States
Fellas,

I have a been trying to figure out how to attach the Thrustmaster T-LCM pedals to a SIM LAB P1-X. I've ordered the P1-X without the additional pedal plate. Never having used aluminum extrusion before, I am not fully aware of all the hardware that comes with it. From all the videos I watched, it's easy to attach pedals that have screw holes that allow you to turn the screw form the top into a T-nut. But the T-LCM has to be screwed in from underneath. There are no "brackets" on the side of the pedals that allow top-down attachment with a screw.

The aluminum profile that serves as the foot rest does not allow you to screw in the M6 bolt from under it because there is no access to the bottom of the T-LCM pedals. I've seen pictures of a T-LCM connected to a GT-1 EVO with a similar Aluminum extrusion foot rest. Anyone now how this is done?

See attached picture.
gzuaxav0afw41.jpg

Hey @zero2sixty,

I'm gonna order the same rig once Simlab reopens orders online and I have a question. What's the distance between the very end of you pedal set and the back of your seat?

Hey @zero2sixty,

I'm gonna order the same rig once Simlab reopens orders online and I have a question. What's the distance between the very end of you pedal set and the back of your seat?

Hey ZZZ, I know that the overall length of the profile is 1350mm or 53.15 inches. However, I just received word form Sim-Lab/UPS that my shipment will arrive this weekend. So I'll be sure to update this with an exact measurement once I have it all setup.

Hey ZZZ, I know that the overall length of the profile is 1350mm or 53.15 inches. However, I just received word form Sim-Lab/UPS that my shipment will arrive this weekend. So I'll be sure to update this with an exact measurement once I have it all setup.

Oh, I thought the picture was from your setup already. Thank you. I'll check the thread. 👍

Oh, I thought the picture was from your setup already. Thank you. I'll check the thread. 👍

No worries. And that rig in the picture is not a P1-X. I think that's their EVO GT-1 rig and could have different dimensions. I'm not sure about it but will be sure to reply once I have it all setup.

So ZZ ... It's 50 inches from tip to tip. From the back of the pedals to the back of the seat rest. Note these are measurements specific to me as I do have long legs. And the seat could be a bit misleading as it's not a real race seat ... I had to snatch it from my previous rig, a Playseat Evolution since I'm still saving up $$ for a proper racing seat. In any event, I hope that helps you. Feel free to ask any additional questions and Thanks again Super GT. Your suggestion worked our perfectly. Zero flex in the footrest.

Attachments

• IMG_1008.jpg
    IMG_1008.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 475
  • IMG_5184.jpg
    IMG_5184.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 484
  • IMG_3813.jpg
    IMG_3813.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 468
Back