How to change grip reduction in A-Spec to real?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cowboys965
  • 6 comments
  • 1,732 views
Messages
7,517
United States
Connecticut
Messages
Cowboys965
How do I change A-Spec low grip reduction to real?
 
I think you can only adjust it in practice mode and online.

I'm guessing that its this way to avoid possible problems with the AI running off track and spinning out.

EDIT: you can switch to real grip reduction in arcade mode.
 
Last edited:
I think it is already at "real" or what PD thinks is "real"
 
tesla99
I think it is already at "real" or what PD thinks is "real"

The default is at low because Racing Hards have more grip than Racing Rains in the rain :/
 
You can really feel the difference in grip between practice mode with "real" grip loss settings and A-spec races or the usual seasonal events. These two ones feel more grippy all around (of course, with the same car and tires), therefore they must be using the "low" grip loss setting.
 
Is there any way to set it to real? I saw some guys posting on here about how default is on low and it looked like they were talking about how you could change it in the settings but I looked through the options and couldn't find them
 
Back