How to change the tyres on ps4?

• Thread starter sejtur
  • 11 comments
Because he has a capable PC so you need to get one too fellow pleb :lol:.

Makes perfect sense to just pop out and buy yourself a suitable PC for a £30 game because PC version of said game has more options doesn't it?. Perhaps he would like to donate towards your new PC since it is clearly so very easy for him to do?.

As an oft seen comment from PC master racers it ranks alongside "Gitgud" in terms of useful advice.

Because he has a capable PC so you need to get one too fellow pleb :lol:.

Makes perfect sense to just pop out and buy yourself a suitable PC for a £30 game because PC version of said game has more options doesn't it?. Perhaps he would like to donate towards your new PC since it is clearly so very easy for him to do?.

As an oft seen comment from PC master racers it ranks alongside "Gitgud" in terms of useful advice.
im no pc master race, i love my ps4 :lol: im just saying if he wants a better experience with the game, play on pc. aaaand my pc was only a $250 build, nothing special. i average about 90fps :cheers:

I cant seem to change tires eather.

Trying the Event with the Fors RS1600 on Brands hatch.

I found a setup / tune on Youtube someone did it on Xbox one.

But with Playstation 4. Under suspension I can see there is a tire selected, but it dosent seem like i can change the tires ?

Any idea why ?

Without firing up the game and looking I know that some cars, probably including the RS, are only able to use tyres from the era they were in. I.e. There is no ability to fit super sticky modern race tyres to a 50's era vehicle for instance (on console at least. No idea re PC).

Back