How to Contact (Email or Forum) Polyphony Digital (regarding issues about Gran Turismo Sport)

• Thread starter Mirror_man
  • 34 comments
Recently I had participated in the nations cup 2020 round three and I had finished the race in 9th place with no penalties. But when the placements were finalized, it said I had a 2 minute penalty and I lost 8 positions and got 17th place. I’m very upset because I didn’t get the points for that round that I should have gotten. Does anyone know what it takes for someone to get a 1 minute penalty??

Recently I had participated in the nations cup 2020 round three and I had finished the race in 9th place with no penalties. But when the placements were finalized, it said I had a 2 minute penalty and I lost 8 positions and got 17th place. I’m very upset because I didn’t get the points for that round that I should have gotten. Does anyone know what it takes for someone to get a 1 minute penalty??

Tires.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...r-the-race-when-i-didnt-get-a-penalty.393428/

Does anyone have problems with sport mode not starting all my values on internet are good ping upload download car just isnt in the race starts or not been having this problem off and on for a while now any suggestions or comments would be appreciated

Does anyone have problems with sport mode not starting all my values on internet are good ping upload download car just isnt in the race starts or not been having this problem off and on for a while now any suggestions or comments would be appreciated
Gran Turismo Sport's online modes were turned off in January:

Back