How to convert kilogram-per hour to miles per hour

United States
Colorado
I'm trying to use some of these tunes and some of them are in kilogram. So how do you convert kilograms per how to miles per hour.

Please help me.
Gary

I'm having trouble with this myself.
Kilometers per hour to miles per hour though is quite easy.

X kph*0,62=X mph... roughly.
E.g. 97 kph*0,62=60 mph

Other way around
X mph/0,62=X kph

Thanks again. For give me but I'm kinda of a bigger to the tune thing but I know it sure helps when you have the right setup. It makes all of the difference. Now that I have all of this I should be fine. Just one more question its on setting your gears. I saw some where that you have to set your 1st gear first then top speed and finally the final gear. Is this right?

Thanks again. For give me but I'm kinda of a bigger to the tune thing but I know it sure helps when you have the right setup. It makes all of the difference. Now that I have all of this I should be fine. Just one more question its on setting your gears. I saw some where that you have to set your 1st gear first then top speed and finally the final gear. Is this right?
Set your final gear first then your speed, then set the gears as they are listed. then reset the final gear to also what is listed. And don't worry about fordlaser, he comes from the deep south and they're a bit strange down there.:lol:

Also if you have a smart phone ( don't we all?) download an app called Unit Converter, it has everything in it and just have it beside you when you are doing tunes, saves messing around with a computer when you already are using it for the tune.:cheers:

Hello Jeje, long time no see. I just found this thread and now I know where you all got to. I was going to say my last post disappeared and I had no idea where it went but as I was typing I saw a notice and clicked on it and back it came, so sorry about the double post guys. Glad I found you guys as I was getting bloody lonely out here by myself. Now I have someone to rage at when I get sick of being belted off the track and then getting penalised in the daily races, and that is every day. Cheers to you all.:D:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Set your final gear first then your speed, then set the gears as they are listed. then reset the final gear to also what is listed. And don't worry about fordlaser, he comes from the deep south and they're a bit strange down there.:lol:

Also if you have a smart phone ( don't we all?) download an app called Unit Converter, it has everything in it and just have it beside you when you are doing tunes, saves messing around with a computer when you already are using it for the tune.:cheers:
When you come to Adelaide my friend, I will show you some very strange places :lol:.

1. Set final gear
2. Max speed
3. Set the gears
4. Final gear

I'm trying to use some of these tunes and some of them are in kilogram. So how do you convert kilograms per how to miles per hour.

Please help me.
Gary
1 kilogram (kg) = 2.2048 pounds (lb)
1 mile (mi) = 1.609 kilometres (km)
1 mile per hour (mph) = 1.609 kilometres per hour (km/h)
1 inch (in) = 2.54 centimetres (cm) or 25.4 millimetres (mm)

If a speed is in mph and you want it in km/h, multiply by 1.609. If a speed is in km/h and you want it in mph, divide by 1.609.
If a weight is in lb and you want it in kg, divide by 2.2048. If a weight is in kg and you want it in lb, multiply by 2.2048.
If a length is in inches and you want it in mm, multiply by 25.4. If a length is in mm and you want it in inches, divide by 25.4.

When you come to Adelaide my friend, I will show you some very strange places :lol:.

1. Set final gear
2. Max speed
3. Set the gears
4. Final gear
So what was the point of not explaining and just saying no? What you posted was worse than not posting.

So what was the point of not explaining and just saying no? What you posted was worse than not posting.
I was saying no to the question, and if he replied to my post I would have told him the right way.

Daan, in Australia this is how some people talk with answering to a question.

Not enough time for racing atm ... some Sport mode races and that's it. With BoP on all the time I hardly got into tuning so far. Just wanted to know if the flip still works ...
Just like GT6 mate 👍, I hardly do sport mode races now because of some stupid drivers out there.

Don't let some stupid drivers spoil your game. Learning to survive them will make you GO FURTHER ;).
I have not been on sports mode for about 2 month now, to me sports mode is not that good anymore because you do the right thing driving and someone takes you out, and also the stupid penalty system needs a lot of work.
Another thing Joe, tuning in sports mode it has got to come back and I may play on sports mode, but in the mean time I will not GO FURTHER.

Bops'a pain, always someone flying past on a straight,and the angles the guys with controllers can get those cars around corners without running off is pretty remarkable. Today a dude lost it in front of me, the tail took off and he was off the track, shot across the track at 90 degrees, nearly came to a halt then did an on the spot left pivot and took off. I was right on him, flat, and he still outdragged me. WTF!!!

Back