How to crop my picture for my avatar?

The87Dodge

(Banned)
United States
Seattle, WA
rizkeat
Hey guys,

I have selected a new avatar, and I can't figure out how to crop it. The avatar is circular, and I want it to have a grey background, rather than white. Can anyone tell me what to do?

Thank you.

If you're on PC it's really easy.

Click the screenshot button while looking at GTPlanet.
Go to MS paint.
Click paste.
Get the paint dropper and click on the grey you need.
Paste the avatar you want into the file.
Crop to the white edge of the avatar.
Use paint bucket to make it grey.

Save, upload and enjoy the cleanlieness.

If you're on PC go to MS paint.
Click the screenshot button while looking at GTPlanet.
Get the paint dropper and click on the grey you need.
Paste the avatar you want into the file.
Crop to the white edge of the avatar.
Use paint bucket to make it grey.

Upload and enjoy the cleanlieness.
I am on an Ipad, and I do not have a PC. Can I still do this?

May need to find an image editing app but I'd imagine it's still possible. Or I could just do it for you if you like.

Done. It's not the highest quality image but I think it looks good enough for an Avatar. If you want me to make you one out of a higher res pic, just find one and ask.

Attachments

• captainA.png
    captainA.png
    25.1 KB · Views: 8
Done. It's not the highest quality image but I think it looks good enough for an Avatar. If you want me to make you one out of a higher res pic, just find one and ask.
Thanks so much! But how do you make it your avatar?

Thanks so much! But how do you make it your avatar?
Click where it says CaptainA in my post, then once it loads hold your finger on the picture and save the image. Then go into your GTPlanet profile, click on your current Avatar and it'll give you the option to upload an Avatar. Upload CaptainA and you're set.

Hey guys,

I have selected a new avatar, and I can't figure out how to crop it. The avatar is circular, and I want it to have a grey background, rather than white. Can anyone tell me what to do?

Thank you.

I made you two (Dodge1.png and Dodge2.png), both have a transparent background. The second is the same as the first but with a drop shadow. Follow @Hayden's instructions to set either as your avatar, if you want of course :)

Dodge1.png
Dodge2.png

Back