How to drift

I wIll slap u Bruv. But seriously haven't you got better things to be doing than being a grammar cop. Get a life man I was giving my opinion.

No sense of humor, eh? Anyway, the pm you sent was uncalled for and reported.
I won't waste more time on this since you obviously can't behave like an adult.

No sense of humor, eh? Anyway, the pm you sent was uncalled for and reported.
I won't waste more time on this since you obviously can't behave like an adult.

What's that off topic post reported ha ha. What you typed wasn't even funny it was sad and pathetic. Back on topic I think the steering mod is very helpful for beginners it's helped me (alot). It made me smoother and you have way more control.

What do you mean they learn nothing from it starting off? I don't think you've seen me drift lol I learnt quite a lot from my personal experience, and picked it up relatively quick.
I am saying its a bad way to start off. What happens when PD patches the game so you can't hack angle? You are basically starting all over because you didn't learn in stockish cars first. It's hard to unlearn what you gain if you start with angle hack. Again it's like throwing a 5-600hp car to a noob and saying here ya go, learn in this. It teaches bad habits. And yes I have seen you drift plenty of times, what's that got to do with anything?

I am saying its a bad way to start off. What happens when PD patches the game so you can't hack angle? You are basically starting all over because you didn't learn in stockish cars first. It's hard to unlearn what you gain if you start with angle hack. Again it's like throwing a 5-600hp car to a noob and saying here ya go, learn in this. It teaches bad habits. And yes I have seen you drift plenty of times, what's that got to do with anything?
I never learnt to drift using Angle Lock. Please explain stockish cars please. And yes there's clearly a misunderstanding Btw how does it teach bad habits?

And even if PD patch it, once you learn the principal it'll be easy to go back to standard lock. After a bit of time. The drifting principal is the same and always will be.

I never learnt to drift using Angle Lock. Please explain stockish cars please. And yes there's clearly a misunderstanding Btw how does it teach bad habits?

And even if PD patch it, once you learn the principal it'll be easy to go back to standard lock. After a bit of time. The drifting principal is the same and always will be.

There are many differences one is the difference in the response. With larger steering angle it take less movement to achieve the same lock than with stock steering. That is something that you need to get a hang off because of muscle memory.

Another thing that happens is that depending on how much extra angle you have you don't always get that drag on one of the tyres during the drift. With stock steering when you drift you feel one wheel dragging as you gain more angle (I think this is called ackermann but i might be using that term very wrongly). But with more steering lock you lose that feeling and the front end feels more ...lose I should say. You have more front end grip because you can achieve more angle without the effects of that wheel dragging too much BUT the steering is more sensitive. So it's giving you more grip but less resistance on the ffb. This only happens when the car cannot achieve any more angle.

Depending on how high you set it to you can swing your car in backwards and go full lock and still maintain drift. For example the 1200hp GT86 I had with the massive steering lock goes about 60 - 80 degrees of angle around the corner in 6th gear with my foot floored. It's really fun and addicting but it all comes down to muscle memory. The way your car behaves while in drift is different.

That's just me trying to put it into words.

Last edited:

I don't recall the lock mod being patched? as its all in hex theres not alot PD can do about it, i also know from experience it will be days before gt6 is modded after released, as the demo got modded in 24 hours lol, like its been said before by different people, it doesnt matter what you do to stop a hacker, if they want something bad enough they will get it.

how i learnt to drift was custom tight kart track. AE86 and feel the car

I don't recall the lock mod being patched? as its all in hex theres not alot PD can do about it, i also know from experience it will be days before gt6 is modded after released, as the demo got modded in 24 hours lol, like its been said before by different people, it doesnt matter what you do to stop a hacker, if they want something bad enough they will get it.

They managed to patch it before in 2.11.

I don't recall the lock mod being patched? as its all in hex theres not alot PD can do about it, i also know from experience it will be days before gt6 is modded after released, as the demo got modded in 24 hours lol, like its been said before by different people, it doesnt matter what you do to stop a hacker, if they want something bad enough they will get it. how i learnt to drift was custom tight kart track. AE86 and feel the car
I never said it was patched. If PD wanted they could lock the saves like before, then there's nothing that could be done about it. When I get home ill respond to a few of these posts.

I highly doubt this is true. If no one has the game yet then how are they able to hack the save file.

Back