How to earn 1,040,000 credits in 16 minutes?

• Thread starter GTgroupie
  • 30 comments
United States
Akron, Ohio
iownyoupz
Go to the Red Bull Standard Championship Race 1 @ Silverstone and cut the track as seen in the attatched image. You should be able to finish all 3 laps in under 4 minutes. Do it 4 times and you got yourself 1,040,000 credits. The quickest way to get cash I've found so far. If you have an easier way, please let me know :)

Attachments

• IMG_20140129_112007.jpg
    IMG_20140129_112007.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
Well incase you didnt know there it is... and lets do some math... 3 1/2 minutes for 169,200 credits or 4 minutes for 260,000... I think I'd go the extra 30 seconds for 90,800 more, and waaaay more fun. Going around and around in a nascar is kinda boring tbh. And if you actually do the championship, which takes about 25 minutes, you get just over 1,000,000 for the races and 1,000,000 for winning the championship, which is the quickest way to earn just over 2 mil.

There are more drastic ways to cut Silverstone in every racing game I've seen. But why bother? If you can drive the track well, you only save a few seconds per lap. I'd rather use those seconds to hone my skills.

Why not just do the RB standard championship? 2,300,000 every 25 minutes or so? More credits, more interesting, and more fun.

There are more drastic ways to cut Silverstone in every racing game I've seen. But why bother? If you can drive the track well, you only save a few seconds per lap. I'd rather use those seconds to hone my skills.

Why not just do the RB standard championship? 2,300,000 every 25 minutes or so? More credits, more interesting, and more fun.

I agree! easy money is good and all, but driving the track well improves skills.
But i'll try a couple of times for sure :P

Im not going to try and hone my skills with the red bull cars, you dont use them anywhere else in the game... and I didn't even know there was a game genie for ps3, thats awesome! Haven't used a game genie since my NES over 20 years ago lol

Im not going to try and hone my skills with the red bull cars, you dont use them anywhere else in the game... and I didn't even know there was a game genie for ps3, thats awesome! Haven't used a game genie since my NES over 20 years ago lol
I find that racing the RB cars forces me to visualize the track better and think 3-4 turns ahead of where I am, instead of the 1-2 turns in street cars. This helps me when I return to slower cars.

Isn't it just faster to do the Apricot Hill race over and over again? Considering that race takes about 2:50 to complete and still pays 121000 credits it's a good way to earn money fast providing you don't get unlucky with the AI punting you off. Or just do the whole championship, takes a little longer but you get a 500000 bonus for winning it. With the login bonus you can earn 2.3m from that, doesn't take long and it's not hard.

the fan car RB event (last one) is 10x easier than the swarm of mindless lesser powered standard RB's race session.

Perhaps also due to the fact you are racing alone with SV in plain sight (front or back), and the 3 tracks (Monza, Eau Rouge, Suzuka, are far more suitable for these pilot cars.

I would never put my real life in one of these cars, for mistakes will not be forgiving,
but in this game, the RB race cars are great to really give you the sense of limits to the various sections of the track you are driving on, at a quicker more reactive pace, than most (stock/improperly tuned) cars that wouldn't grant you this proper feedback otherwise.

What happened to me? I'm starting to like driving the RB cars in GT

staying OT, the Nurburgring GP track is the best grind reward for me. 1.0x million CR at 200% login bonus, legit , no cutting. in approx. 16 minutes.

sorry fans, but I can't stand the Silverstone track events in GT6, the AI is just horrendous. Makes me dislike the track. I hope PD fixes this pronto.

Last edited:
Go to the Red Bull Standard Championship Race 1 @ Silverstone and cut the track as seen in the attatched image. You should be able to finish all 3 laps in under 4 minutes. Do it 4 times and you got yourself 1,040,000 credits. The quickest way to get cash I've found so far. If you have an easier way, please let me know :)
you can just do all the championship & earn 2.200.000 in 20 minutes :-)

Do the whole event again, Win and collect ove 2.25 million in 25 mins remember at 200% you get 1 million for the championship.

I leave this here :lol:

You missed the biggest short cut of all, As you come out the fast R/H at end of hanger strait turn 45% lefy before the last chiccane stay flat out missing both the L/H and R/H bends go onto the Last R/H

It might be a bit off topic, but is it possible to cheat in the other events in the championship, and how much money does those races give?

I haven't been playing GT6 in a while... :P

You missed the biggest short cut of all, As you come out the fast R/H at end of hanger strait turn 45% lefy before the last chiccane stay flat out missing both the L/H and R/H bends go onto the Last R/H

Exactly, thats how i do it...

I leave this here :lol:

I can run those laptimes without cutting at any point. Unless someone can find a way to do really stupidly quick laps, I still think Trial Mountain or Apricot Hill are better, just because they can be completed in under 2:50.

I can run those laptimes without cutting at any point. Unless someone can find a way to do really stupidly quick laps, I still think Trial Mountain or Apricot Hill are better, just because they can be completed in under 2:50.
Well I couldn't gold apricothill yet :lol:
And that tells how crap driver Iam with that stupid fast car or what ever it is :lol:
How does he have almost 50 million credits? I thought the limit was 20?
Limit is 50 mil and I know that guy has also 50 cars on stockyard what he can sell 6 mil each :sly:

since 1.01 or 1.02.

My fastest lap was 1:02.xxx on monza, you can get those credit only once from it :(

I don't remember my time lap, really only one time ;( . There is 3 so 7 500 000 which is quite nice.
Did you notice that on the end movie in the voice features part there is Vettel and Sebastien Loab, maybe a Rally Challenge is coming for us ;).

Back