dabz343 (Banned) Messages 919 United States Messages dabz343 Nov 16, 2017 #1 I'd like to shorten a long race replay so that I can share and get some feedback. How are you editing replays from GTS? Appreciate it guys.
I'd like to shorten a long race replay so that I can share and get some feedback. How are you editing replays from GTS? Appreciate it guys.
C CBH (Banned) Messages 7,923 Adelaide Nov 16, 2017 #2 dabz343 I'd like to shorten a long race replay so that I can share and get some feedback. How are you editing replays from GTS? Appreciate it guys. Click to expand... I use my computer for editing GTS videos.
dabz343 I'd like to shorten a long race replay so that I can share and get some feedback. How are you editing replays from GTS? Appreciate it guys. Click to expand... I use my computer for editing GTS videos.
Guffaluff Messages 1,279 Iceland Messages Guffaluff Nov 16, 2017 #3 Record the replays with the PS4's Share feature and export the clip to USB. I like After Effects but there are many options out there
Record the replays with the PS4's Share feature and export the clip to USB. I like After Effects but there are many options out there
azrilnazli Messages 622 Malaysia Messages bazet_mpower Nov 16, 2017 #4 use ps4 remote on pc. record it while you playing edit with any software that you like, sony vega/ adobe premiernetc
use ps4 remote on pc. record it while you playing edit with any software that you like, sony vega/ adobe premiernetc
MikeTheHockeyFan Messages 1,466 Canada Messages mikethehockeyfan Nov 16, 2017 #5 Go to PS4 settings and set it to capture the last 60 mins of video when you hit the share button. Capture 60 mins of racing footage after a race. Open with Share Factory and edit to your liking. dabz343 I'd like to shorten a long race replay so that I can share and get some feedback. How are you editing replays from GTS? Appreciate it guys. Click to expand...
Go to PS4 settings and set it to capture the last 60 mins of video when you hit the share button. Capture 60 mins of racing footage after a race. Open with Share Factory and edit to your liking. dabz343 I'd like to shorten a long race replay so that I can share and get some feedback. How are you editing replays from GTS? Appreciate it guys. Click to expand...
dabz343 (Banned) Messages 919 United States Messages dabz343 Nov 16, 2017 #6 Great options, thx fellas!