How to find Candy Red?

England
Luton,Bedfordshire
M3BIMMER2012
IDONTPAY4ONLINE
Hi guys, I was looking through a lot of cars and I found a car that could have candy red on it. im looking now and I cant find or remember the car that had it, could anyone help please? much appreciated, cheers :cheers:

cheers sid, the ford Shelby gt500 comes in red candy metallic, but with black stripes, so do you still obtain the red candy paint?

I CANT FIND THE RED CANDY IN MY PAINTS AFTER PURCHASING THE CAR!! ARGGGHHH! so can you not unlock red candy colour in gt6 then? that is disappointing from gt

I CANT FIND THE RED CANDY IN MY PAINTS AFTER PURCHASING THE CAR!! ARGGGHHH! so can you not unlock red candy colour in gt6 then? that is disappointing from gt

Go back a page from the Shelby GT500 to the standard GT '05, it has a colour called Red Fire Clearcoat Metallic. It may be an alternative for you?

Don't think there are any other Candy Reds (Named that) but there will be alternatives with a tone you may like, unless you just want the name, then your out of luck.

I usually go to the Chevy Silverado SSTs Nippon Poppy Red if I want a bit of a 'rod look.

What you could do to find any colour's your looking for is I usually use the gt5 colour database thread and there's a description of every colour from gt5 cars. I know theres not every car in it because we're in gt6 now so some cars are missing but give it a go. Here's a link to help you with the colour or anything you might look for in the future.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gt5-colour-database-complete.165958/

Good Luck I hope you find it :)

Hi guys, I was looking through a lot of cars and I found a car that could have candy red on it. im looking now and I cant find or remember the car that had it, could anyone help please? much appreciated, cheers :cheers:

However, being a solid color doesn't guarantee a paint chip--as with the McLarens. Striped MINIs give up their paint, save for the Countryman variants with the roof mentioned in the name of the color.

However, being a solid color doesn't guarantee a paint chip--as with the McLarens. Striped MINIs give up their paint, save for the Countryman variants with the roof mentioned in the name of the color.
Never understood as to why they did that with the McLarens.

A real nice red metallic is the Tesla S model red. Go have a look at it. I liked it so much I bought it for the colour.
Cheers, Pete

P.S. Painted my Saleen with that.... very nice.

Back