How to fix glitch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter El_Messiah
  • 6 comments
  • 504 views
Messages
71
Messages
legendstig
One of my X1s is in the garage but it is invisible, and I've tried everything. Is their a fix?
 
Hit triangle > create thumbnail
 
What's an X1? Is that like a RedBull X2010, but just referred to improperly?

I think that the cars sometimes show up as being invisible when you are duplicating the car that you're currently driving. You can still use it, tune it, trade it, etc. The picture just doesn't show.

//Also, it's "there" - not "their" :)
 
duuhhh lol. thank you so much lol its been driving me insane. You want an spare x1 carbon?

It's fine, thanks, I felt like an idiot the first time it happened too :D
 
What's an X1? Is that like a RedBull X2010, but just referred to improperly?

I think that the cars sometimes show up as being invisible when you are duplicating the car that you're currently driving. You can still use it, tune it, trade it, etc. The picture just doesn't show.

//Also, it's "there" - not "their" :)

Lol sorry.

ps. I never use grammar on the net lol. Its weird coz I've donw quite well academically but that never comes accross lol.
 
Yeah. I was just joking, but be careful because the Moderators on this forum don't appreciate poor grammar, and people have been banned for it.
 
Back