How to get all arcade cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cruiza
  • 25 comments
  • 975 views
Messages
18
Ive beat every race in arcade with a s class car but I only recieved s and b class rewards (cars). Need help?;)
 
OK, first, welcome to GTP Cruiza :)

second, to get all the arcade cars you have to complete all of the tracks in hard mode, then you will unlock all those cars for use in Arcade mode.
 
If you beat all the tracks in HARD mode you will win all the arcade cars. Also, if you do the Hard mode initially, you won't have to run the other two races on each track.
 
I haven't done much Arcade racing... Is that a single race to beat it, and do you have to use the cars there or can you use your garage?
 
You can use your own cars
If you want a challenge use the arcade cars.
If you just want to open up the tracksjuse one of your F1's.
Otherwise, if your want a real race use the Opel Speedster.
 
The first thing I want to do is open up the tracks, then, I'll try the speedster!
 
When I load my garage and pics a car... it hasn't any of my installed HP-upgrades!! :boggled:
How can this happen??
Is there a way that I can race my cars with my INSTALLED HP-upgrades???
 
Originally posted by RX-7 Turbo II
When I load my garage and pics a car... it hasn't any of my installed HP-upgrades!! :boggled:
How can this happen??
Is there a way that I can race my cars with my INSTALLED HP-upgrades???


Your car will still have all the upgrades that you have made to it installed and used in your race. The HP figures just don't show you that. Some sort of bug I believe.
 
If you notice, the little thumbnail picture also shows you your cars in the default arcade colors, but the big picture shows it in the real color that you own.

In arcade mode you can't do any tuning or adjustment; that's why it shows all the cars as default HP. But if you go somewhere and set the car up, including suspension adjustments, HP, etc., then load it in arcade mode, all those settings come with it.
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
If you notice, the little thumbnail picture also shows you your cars in the default arcade colors, but the big picture shows it in the real color that you own.

In arcade mode you can't do any tuning or adjustment; that's why it shows all the cars as default HP. But if you go somewhere and set the car up, including suspension adjustments, HP, etc., then load it in arcade mode, all those settings come with it.

:dunce:I'm probably just paraphrasing but...

So if you got to simulation mode and set it up at the test track or something, quit out, go to arcade and race, it will carry over the settings? Does this include tires?
 
That is correct to the best of my knowledge.
👍
 
That's what I hate about Arcade Mode!!
You can't adjust the setting in Arcade Mode!!!!! :mad: 🤬
 
Just go to Settings in the Sim mode...although i guess that's the whole point of arcade mode...not being able to tune the cars.
 
How isn't it? If you got to an arcade you're not going to spend ten hours racing through and tuning a car, it's more for skill of racing than smashing everybody...although the AI is still easy.
 
U can upgrade and tune a car in Sim-mode, but u can't even change the settings of the TCS etc :boggled:
 
Yes you can...go to Other and it's right there.
 
Originally posted by Red Eye Racer
when in arcade,.. goto free run to adjust any all settings ;)

You can adjust settings in free run?
 
Another great post from Red Eye Racer!! :lol:
I don't use Arcade much, but what's the meaning of Arcade mode??
I've heard somethin' about unlocking cars or somethin'???
 
Yeh, when you do the tracks in Single Race you win cars. Do it in hard mode though, so you don't have to run the race multiple times.
 
You win cars for the arcade garage when you do the arcade single races.
 
Back