How to get ANY paint color in less then 10 mins ( including chrome and pink)

• Thread starter moe82
  • 85 comments
I had 70 cars so brought 20 Karts. Got the chrome paint, sold the 20 karts, brought 30 Karts and only got horn? Shouldn't I get another colour??

It's not every 30 cars you buy, it's every multiple of 30 you reach. 30, 60, 90, 120 and so on.

Pretty sure you only get a paint chip every 30 cars, so if you happened to be just passed the last one (30, 60, 90 etc..) don't think there's any point of buying 30 karts :P Just wait for the next car collecting trophy is up and reset to get it I guess...

Thats right

I dont get it :dunce: :ouch: :indiff:
:dopey: it sounds like you guys are making it difficult upon yourself no??

So if I've got 50 cars and add 10 Karts I'll get the paint??

Say I get the paint, what do I do then, just sell the karts and buy another 10??

or won't it do anything until I get to 90?
I understand AddiosAmigo's questions, as i also have the same one.

If you buy the karts until you get to 60 you'll get a paint, if you don't like it you can quit and get a different one, if you accept it you would then have to get to 90 cars before you can get another.

But based on your answer here above:
Why couldn't AddiosAmigo, or any of us, after having found the right color that he wants, accepts it to keep it, then:
why not sell a few cars, so that his garage would show, say: 57 cars !
Then all he as to do is: buy 3 other cars to fill his garage to 60 again, would he get another paint chip be given?
(instead of getting to 90! ) ???
I currently have 20ish cars in my garage only, i'll be sure to give it a try very soon.

thanks guys..now i can get my light blue matte paint :D:D
👍 that will go well with your Avatar :)

I'm bored of it now lol
Kaz knew about it, so he made it boring for you all to "cheat" :lol:

EDIT:
@ MedianGTX
It's not every 30 cars you buy, it's every multiple of 30 you reach. 30, 60, 90, 120 and so on.

You answered my questions 👍 So it's only Once for every 30th car owned!

EDIT2 :
This is not meant to be cheated, it's supposed to be a reward. So i will just stick to my natural progression process.
I dont want to have my garage filled with karts and Pink supercars Lol
Having said that, the real good thing about this trick is that you can "select your color".
When i know i am about to reach 30 cars in my garage (or multiples of it) i will make sure not to save unless i have the right color.
Repeating the process as necessary, then once satisfied with my gift, i will save and lock it :P

Thanks 👍

This thread should be renamed to: How to get special paints in under 2 minutes (everytime you reach multiple of 30 cars in your garage).

Last edited:
@ CTznOfTime

Dude read what i wrote . I realized after making the video that buying karts would be a dumb idea . So just wait until you get to the next 30th interval.

ok here's my take...

This is pretty easy if you have the chromeline cars.

Use a separate account (which will have the chromeline cars too, already checked).

Run through the lower license tests and win 10 or 12 cars, then do a-spec beginner and win a few more cars and a little money. Buy enough karts to reach 30 and you have it.

Now this wouldn't really be worth it except 1 of the cars you win is the kubelwagen, which scores $73,000 when sold. So gift yourself the rare paint and the kubelwagon.

I borrowed a truck to a friend yesterday, he returned it to me today. I received an extra paint in addition to the car. So if I want to duplicate any paint, I could do the following:

1. Send my car with that color to my alt color. (You probably couldn't send your DLC car. So if you really want to duplicate the rare paint, you have to use a rare paint on a normal car first.)
2. Your alt should receive the car and an extra paint. You can then send the paint back to your main account. And send the car to another alt account.
3. Repeat. Then send it back to your main account and you could do it again tomorrow.

I borrowed a truck to a friend yesterday, he returned it to me today. I received an extra paint in addition to the car. So if I want to duplicate any paint, I could do the following:

1. Send my car with that color to my alt color. (You probably couldn't send your DLC car. So if you really want to duplicate the rare paint, you have to use a rare paint on a normal car first.)
2. Your alt should receive the car and an extra paint. You can then send the paint back to your main account. And send the car to another alt account.
3. Repeat. Then send it back to your main account and you could do it again tomorrow.

That doesn't work with rare paints, you will get a paint of the original colour of the car before you painted it.

While on the subject of paint.. If I use a paint items, will it be used up for ever? Cause that's what it says correct? And if it's true, it's retarded tbh..

While on the subject of paint.. If I use a paint items, will it be used up for ever? Cause that's what it says correct? And if it's true, it's retarded tbh..

Yes, it's one of the most ridiculous aspects of any game ever... I can understand not using a colour until you acquire it, but are the people doing the in-game body work so dumb they can't colour match later? Once you get the credit, it should unlock it to let you use it whenever you want.

:tup:this trick is cool but not that cool as it was originally sugested lol. i mean its cool to exit out and retry until you get the paint chip you want.
still cool but not a break through like the multiple car trade glitch thing of weeks past lol

Ha!!!!! Nice loop-hole. Time consuming still... but clever nonetheless.

Are you Lebanese by any chance, or therabouts? Not sure if the accent gave it away, or the cleverness :sly:

Do you still get to keep the paint you got before resetting and the new one?

(Ps: no sound on the video so no idea if there was commentary, but thanks for video anyway 👍)

Reloaded more times than I could count, gave up.

Tried the next day and got chrome silver on two accounts!! Although one seems to have disappeared.

Does anyone know if you can paint the older Ford GT?

I gave up after many tries but settled for matte black.

I love how people say it's cheating to buy cars just to hit the number but are completely ok with restarting to get the color they want. They say PD is giving them a reward for progressing through the game but if they wanted you to have what ever color you wanted they would give you a menu of color choice. PD clearly wants you to have a random color of their choosing. Either you are a purist or not, I find it really odd that people draw the line down the middle of these 2 "cheats".

I say do whatever makes you happy, it was your $60.

I tried about 20 times and gave up, no chrome for me :'(
Let's see, what happens when I've collected my next 30 cars

Back