How to get chrome paint???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chris_Leeman
  • 5 comments
  • 1,352 views
Messages
64
Messages
Chris_Leeman
I found here some pictures of fully chromed cars.
It is a great color!!!

How can I get this color?

Thanks in advance
 
I believe you get it by either winning the Go-Kart special event (advanced, I think) or by filling up your garage. I didn't get it in the Go-Kart event, but I think some did. By filling up your garage you get something random (horns or colors) - the chrome paint should be around those colors. You get something for every 10th car you put in your garage.

Hope that helps - it's pretty hard to get ;)
 
I´ve got 80+ cars...but no chrome paint?!

Is there a way to get the color?
 
I´ve got 80+ cars...but no chrome paint?!

Is there a way to get the color?

Trade for it or keep collecting cars. It is random what color (special color, I think) you get from every 10th car, so it's just "buy, buy, buy". :)
Also, there's the annoying thing that you can win horns for your cars as well when collecting cars. It could take a long time to get it, but eventually I think it would appear.
 
It's random. Some get it early, some get it later.
 
Back