How to get the daihatsu midget?

  • Thread starter Thread starter MANDSILVER9
  • 4 comments
  • 681 views
Messages
541
Australia
Victoria
Messages
MANDSILVER9
Well I've looked at websites that say all the prize cars, and They all say it is a reward from the pickup truck race (professional) in a-spec, but the only pickup truck race I can find is the one in amateur, plz help.
 
This vehicle can also be purchased from the UCD (Used Car Dealership).

If you want to know when it will show up, go here:
http://gt5cars.net

Click Used Car Dealership Search and follow the instructions.
 
Add me (HanibalII) and I'll send you one for free! Completely 0/0/0
 
Well I've looked at websites that say all the prize cars, and They all say it is a reward from the pickup truck race (professional) in a-spec, but the only pickup truck race I can find is the one in amateur, please help.
That's because the only pick-up truck race series is the one in Amateur. Sounds like you need a better guide :D

You can also buy it from the used car dealership but, that's something of a lottery unless you know when it's coming...
 
Erm...give the blueprints for a pick-up truck to the Japanese? :sly:
 
Back