How to learn racing lines?

Discussion in 'Project CARS 1' started by mattersend, Apr 3, 2015.

1. DG_Silva

DG_Silva

Yes, pCARS does have time deltas, you can change them according to what you want; they can display best in session, weekend best, best of all competitors, simple display. I have it mapped to right stick down (running out of controls, lol).

2. DrJustice

DrJustice

It shows the split time for the three sectors which every track is broken up into. There are second screen apps with more comprehensive timing/hud displays (including a scriptable one that lets you program your own custom instrumentation...)

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
  3. PRO_TOO

PRO_TOO

But not on consoles, which is a shame!! Oh god, how I wished for 3rd party apps and second screen on ps4!!!

4. DrJustice

DrJustice

^ Ah, yes... That's a pity. The idea has been pitched, but it would require both consent from the console manufacturers and a bit of development work. Unfortunately it's not happening this time around.

5. Bethany Dawn

Bethany Dawn

I'll be happy just to have access to the data on my screen. I don't need or want more screens to look at.

Johnnypenso likes this.
  6. PRO_TOO

PRO_TOO

But be honest. It can't be that hard to talk to Sony and and get an app rolling!

Johnnypenso likes this.
  7. DrJustice

DrJustice

I like your optimism, but I'm pretty sure it's not just a case of a chat and quickly rolling an app :)

(let's not make it a big off topic here, we have an apps thread)

8. Johnnypenso

Johnnypenso Premium

I thought the same thing when I first read about it, but there's something very enticing about having a perfectly clean screen with nothing but car and track on it:eek::eek::drool:

mattersend and JerseyDriverSS like this.