How to make a racar from a premium car?

Messages
26
Messages
belcompany4568
well, that is my question, i still dindt figure out how to: for example i have an BMW M3 premium, how do i make a race car from it?

i hope you guys can help me.

with kind regards, R
 
Do you mean racing modifications?
If so, you go to GT Auto and buy it but it is only available on certain cars.
 
Yeah, it's only available on 17 (I think) out of the 1031 cars :(
 
Here's the list of cars you can race modify

Acura NSX RM '91
Chevrolet Camaro SS RM '10
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 RM '69
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (C6) RM '06
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) RM '09
Dodge Challenger R/T RM '70
Honda CIVIC TYPE R (EK) RM '97
Honda INTEGRA TYPE R (DC5) RM '04
Lexus IS F RM '07
Lotus Elise RM '96
Lotus Elise 111R RM '04
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX GSR RM '05
Nissan SILVIA spec-R AERO (S15) RM '02
Subaru IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI spec C Type RA RM '05
Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R) RM '95
TVR Tuscan Speed 6 RM '00
Volkswagen Golf IV GTI RM '01
 
What exactly does racing mods do?

I see that it changes the body, what extras are put on and what will i still have to add in terms of power and handling and other mods.

I really don't want to experiment with $150k
 
What exactly does racing mods do?

I see that it changes the body, what extras are put on and what will i still have to add in terms of power and handling and other mods.

I really don't want to experiment with $150k

I believe it lightens the car, add lvl 1 engine mod, lvl exhaust (or maybe lvl3), race suspension and race transmission also. I am not 100% sure as i only RM my ZR1 and Z06.
 
Back