How to run the Track Path Editor on an emulated tablet?

• Thread starter Kazuya720
  • 102 comments
It just a couple of minutes ago started to work using bluestacks and this link in Mozilla Firefox!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/...ourseMaker&rdid=jp.co.polyphony.GTCourseMaker

bluestacks.png

Last edited:
Tried again in Google Store and Windroye emulator showed up as compative.
Downloaded, tried to open it but...NO :banghead:

But it looks that is a good evolution. The morning was not accepted the Windroye. Probably tomorrow wil work...:lol:

2015-09-30_200043.jpg
2015-09-30_200614.jpg
2015-09-30_200719.jpg

Awesome. I don't get home till 3:30 ish EST. This is gonna be the longest 2 hours of my life! :lol::banghead:

Loads and installs on both Andy and Bluestacks, but failure when starting. (harware does not support app)

Installed bluestack on WinXP SP3, gt6 track app working fine :) Don't know how to upload tracks to GT6, but app itself works :)

This might be a dumb question, but how do I write an @ in bluestacks? alt gr + Q does not work for me.

@zzz_pt Just sign in bluestacks with your google account and download it in chrome. It should be automatically downloaded via bluestacks 👍

I can't import pictures to the track editor.

Attachments

• snip_20150930214845.png
    snip_20150930214845.png
    14.6 KB · Views: 721
Last edited:
It works. It finally works. But my god, a 2048 pixel limit. And my screen is 3360 × 2100 which means taking screenshots is a bad idea. Haha

This might be a dumb question, but how do I write an @ in bluestacks? alt gr + Q does not work for me.

You probably already found it , but in case you didn't , press shift + number 2 or 3 , not sure anymore which one it is.

It took me 5 minutes to find that, when I was registering account on "bluestack" :confused::confused::lol:

Latest Posts

Back