How to run the Track Path Editor on an emulated tablet?

• Thread starter Kazuya720
  • 102 comments
I can login in the gran turismo website, but when I try to login via bluestacks I get an error... :S

I can login in the gran turismo website, but when I try to login via bluestacks I get an error... :S

Don't login, when you upload a track it will ask you to sign in, then it'll send it to your PS3. It worked for me, hope it'll work for you.

Don't login, when you upload a track it will ask you to sign in, then it'll send it to your PS3. It worked for me, hope it'll work for you.

I get the same error

"net:::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE"

:(

You probably already found it , but in case you didn't , press shift + number 2 or 3 , not sure anymore which one it is.

It took me 5 minutes to find that, when I was registering account on "bluestack" :confused::confused::lol:
Thanks a lot :cheers:

I solved it by using the built in virtual keyboard instead of my physical keyboard :)

I get the same error

"net:::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE"

:(

cool, now I can't even login via browser (chrome). lol. DO you guys think it could be a problem with traffic in the GT official website?

I've gotten it to work idk if you guys have figured it out.

I'm using Andy's Android emulator. Download that and once your all setup go to google play and download google chrome. Come to Gtplanet back here and goto this link
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/course-maker-apk.335149/
That will give you the apk to download the course maker app.
Once download install it and open it and there you go. Your track creator will be ready.

I'm using Andy's Android emulator. Download that and once your all setup go to google play and download google chrome. Come to Gtplanet back here and goto this link
Once download install it and open it and there you go. Your track creator will be ready.
You can just download the app via the Play Store. Yey!
Just did it, no APK, no manual installation.

I've made a quick track to see how it works using bluestacks but it says that the transfer failed, does anyone else have that issue?

EDIT: Nevermind, I managed to transfer a track.

Last edited:
I've seen a few of you have had the same problem or similiar to what i have. I live in Norway and downloaded the app on Bluestacks but keep getting the message: Your hardware does not support this application. Any clues on a solution for this problem?

Hm... who startet that thread ;) ?

Still, even that some (not all) can use the CM with emulators... it is pathetic, that we have to use this crutches in 2015, instead of using it in-game... PD should gat a nice kiss at one side, and a hard face palm at the ofter side of their face. :(

you dont even need bluestacks, just need an android phone does not even need to be compatible it said mine was not but i made 2 tracks so far

Works great. I am not the most PC literate, yet the above is easy and does work on my laptop. Have already created first course, trans, and I was able to test the track, then save.

Thanks again for this post.

you dont even need bluestacks, just need an android phone does not even need to be compatible it said mine was not but i made 2 tracks so far
Well...believe it or not, there are people like me outside, who have NOT a smartphone (android) ;)

Just managed to get it working using BlueStack, downloaded from the UK play store.
How did it work out did you had problems at first?
upload_2015-9-30_23-7-27.png

My Only problem is this using bluestack

I get the same error as above, when trying to use bluestack. At least I got it to open with my note 3 by using the apk.

I still can't use a picture for reference. I got the app on my phone and on bluestack.

Last edited:
How did it work out did you had problems at first?
My Only problem is this using bluestack

I get the same error as above, when trying to use bluestack. At least I got it to open with my note 3 by using the apk.

First:

What processor, videocard, and ram you have?
If it is modern (2-3 years), with a dedicated videocard and +2gb ram, move forward.

Can you follow these steps in Bluestacks and see if it works:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1948558

Once you found the build.prop file, change to this (entirely):

http://openbuildprop.scheffsblend.c...x22c_n910cxxu1boe3_release-keys.tampered.prop

Reset bluestacks and try to run again.

I still can't use a picture for reverence. I got the app on my phone and in bluestack.

Dumb question I know, but have you tried to add the image before you start the track? In the page where you place the first straight there's the "find file" in the top right corner.
Another dumb question: have you tried to scale up the image in your cellphone? It seems that sometimes the image loads small (and out of screen).

Last edited:
Dumb question I know, but have you tried to add the image before you start the track? In the page where you place the first straight there's the "find file" in the top right corner.

Yes, it had no effect, so I didn't post it.

Another dumb question: have you tried to scale up the image it in your cellphone? It seems that sometimes the image loads small (and out of screen).

I used a photo editing software to scale the picture to 1920x1080.
But that might be the case, because when I tried to load another picture that was too big the app told me that I have to use a smaller picture => It does load the picture?

Last edited:
For those that use an iMac, MacBook Pro, or any other Apple computer: I've found Andy works best. Bluestacks doesn't have any built-in replacement for pinch functionality, making zooming almost impossible. Andy does (Option gives you simulated finger-points on screen to visualize the pinch 👍 ), and you can save images from the browser to upload into Eifel Flat as well. It's cumbersome and a little laggy, but it's your only option sans tablet.

You can start building a track, and then re-upload your reference image. It's helpful for double-checking measurements.

Back