How to setup controller for nos drag

• Thread starter Sharpie
  • 31 comments
I have the right analog stick up and down for gas so i can control how much gas, i use cirlcle for the e-brake, and if you press the e-brake or hold it in for like a second, and slowly rev up with the analog stick, the e-brake will hold you until you press the gas (i push it up like a quarter of the way, then give it 3/4 to 100%) R1 is my nos, R2 &L2 are to shift

I have the right analog stick up and down for gas so i can control how much gas, i use cirlcle for the e-brake, and if you press the e-brake or hold it in for like a second, and slowly rev up with the analog stick, the e-brake will hold you until you press the gas (i push it up like a quarter of the way, then give it 3/4 to 100%) R1 is my nos, R2 &L2 are to shift
Swap L2 and circle around for drag racing.

Swap L2 and circle around for drag racing.

i use that controller setup for everything, and you dont need to because the e-brake, i also sometimes refer to it as the trans brake, will hold most cars as long as you dont floor it to start revving. once you floor it or suddenly give it more gas the trans brake will release and you get a pretty good start

i use that controller setup for everything, and you dont need to because the e-brake, i also sometimes refer to it as the trans brake, will hold most cars as long as you dont floor it to start revving. once you floor it or suddenly give it more gas the trans brake will release and you get a pretty good start
With circle there's aa big delay from letting go to the car setting off. With L2 there's hardly any delay

With circle there's aa big delay from letting go to the car setting off. With L2 there's hardly any delay
are you doing it how i do it. (burnout, stage, engage the e-brake, push up on the right analog stick about 1/4 ish of the way,but slowly so I don't take off, then when i hit the rev I want, I floor it and it goes off pretty good, thats what i do with all my cars) you can email me at sean.casteel21@gmail.com

are you doing it how i do it. (burnout, stage, engage the e-brake, push up on the right analog stick about 1/4 ish of the way,but slowly so I don't take off, then when i hit the rev I want, I floor it and it goes off pretty good, thats what i do with all my cars) you can email me at sean.casteel21@gmail.com
I hold the handbrake so there's no light on and when somebody ghosts I let go

I hold the handbrake so there's no light on and when somebody ghosts I let go
where do you drag at? i drag at the special stage route something. its the 18 mile long track. its really good because it has marks telling you where certain distances are, and a quarter mile is 402m, so i race from the start line to the 400 mark

where do you drag at? i drag at the special stage route something. its the 18 mile long track. its really good because it has marks telling you where certain distances are, and a quarter mile is 402m, so i race from the start line to the 400 mark
Indy, it's where most of us drag, I go on route x now and again, mainly use it to tune on

Will you be online today. I spent 3 hours testing my GTR yesterday. Pretty sure it's ready.
no but ill let you know when i can be, just add me on PSN and ill invite you when ever i get the chance, but it probably wont be for a while. what kind of gtr is it

Latest Posts

Back