How to transfer photos to PC

• Thread starter TilDawn
  • 7 comments
Philippines
East Coast
I was wondering if there's a way I can transfer my pics from Horizon to my PC. I don't have an Xbox live membership.

I'm also new to the Forza series and the 360 in general.

I was wondering if there's a way I can transfer my pics from Horizon to my PC. I don't have an Xbox live membership.

I'm also new to the Forza series and the 360 in general.

The problem is that even though the Xbox 360 has got USB connectors, you can't use them to put your shots on an USB stick. :banghead:

The only way you can get your pictures on a computer, is by posting them online on your Forza Horizon storefront in the game. Afterwards, you can download them by logging in on the official Forza website.

So unfortunately you really do need Xbox Live. (But I'm not sure if you need a Gold level membership to do this, maybe you can do this with a free Silver level account as well. :boggled: Can somebody clear that up please?)

The system is quite 🤬 if you ask me...

^^ For the photo storefront. Press start and go on take photo then photo share. Livery storefront is at the Paintshop i think?

IMO they've incorporated the storefront very badly in this game

^^ For the photo storefront. Press start and go on take photo then photo share. Livery storefront is at the Paintshop i think?

IMO they've incorporated the storefront very badly in this game
Cheers stoneynufc, by the way im in sunderland.:cheers:

Back