how to tune cars f.eks koenigsegg jesko

• Thread starter 2re77
  • 4 comments
Norway
Norway
can anyone give setup that works on every car in pc3? tire pressure,brake bias, brake balance, suspentions ride height?

can anyone give setup that works on every car in pc3? tire pressure,brake bias, brake balance, suspentions ride height?

Setups are different based on cars. You have to dial in understeer by stiffing the front anti roll bar if you want the cars to be more stable. Reverse that for the opposite. In general it is a driving style preference.

Which car are you trying to tune?

Setups are different based on cars. You have to dial in understeer by stiffing the front anti roll bar if you want the cars to be more stable. Reverse that for the opposite. In general it is a driving style preference.

Which car are you trying to tune?
Koenigsegg jesko
ferrari laferrari
Rimac c two
Ford fiesta
Porsche gt3 racingcar
Aee some of the cars
Thanks for helping me by the way

Koenigsegg jesko
ferrari laferrari
Rimac c two
Ford fiesta
Porsche gt3 racingcar
Aee some of the cars
Thanks for helping me by the way

Those are some powerful cars. Upgrade your tires first. Do you have a specific Performance number you want to tune it for?
I tune my car to hit the maximum PIR points so it can compete in that class. Your request is vague. I mean you could just max tune it and then it's just powerful.

Many of the cars you can benefit first with some stability by tuning in some understeer.
1. Stiffen the front sway bar a click or two stronger
2. Toe in the front wheels some to calm down the steering. Many if the twitchy sports cars will have toe out for faster steering response on turn in. If you sense the cars are too twitchy try these things.

Let me know if stability is what you want tuned.

The other side of the spectrum is loose setup but it takes more caution to drive these. No risk no reward tho.

Back