Koenigsegg Jesko is "Coming to Forza Horizon 4" Soon

I’m curious as to how their workflow allowed a “leak” like this to happen, as somebody would have had to manually schedule that social post and upload the placeholder.

I can understand having a completed social post with final assets going out at the wrong time (happens to every social media manager at least once), but presumably Sprinklr has a draft system for social scheduling, just like Sprout, Hootsuite and other social media content management systems do, which could have easily prevented this from happening. :indiff:

As for the car itself; it’s in GRID and Project CARS 3, and all I can say is that it’s a feisty one to drive. Cool gyroscopic dashboard though.

Last edited:
It could be an intentional leak. Tease something for a short duration in order to create a buzz where people discuss its validity. It might not generate attention comparable to announcing it once and for all, but it does get the community talking more, for whatever it’s worth.

It will definitely replace the Agera RS as a speed trap car, but I feel no other car is as good as the Rimac for speed zones. The acceleration has no equal thanks to the AWD and the instant torque.

Either way, these machines are nothing short of impressive. It sounds ridiculous, but they actually make the Veyron feel... slow.

It sounds ridiculous, but they actually make the Veyron feel... slow.
I remember playing with my nephew in FM6 splitscreen. He had a Veyron, I had the One:1 at Daytona, I was amazed at how much faster the One:1 was. I only lost the race because that thing chugs through it's fuel faster then a college student at a frat party.

Oh Koenigsegg, I await the day you show up in the GT dealership. Hehe. Lucky for you Forza players hey.

I remember playing with my nephew in FM6 splitscreen. He had a Veyron, I had the One:1 at Daytona, I was amazed at how much faster the One:1 was. I only lost the race because that thing chugs through it's fuel faster then a college student at a frat party.
Haha CHUG CHUG CHUG!

Last edited by a moderator:
It could be an intentional leak.
Knowing what I do about Turn 10 and Playground (and my experience at Codemasters), something like this wouldn't be intentional.

"Intentional leaks" don't get anywhere near the attention people think they do; it's better to make a big splash like they did with Toyota.

I'm chalking this up as a mistake. Whoever scheduled it will send an "I dun goofed" message to their line manager, who'll say "it sucks but could be worse" and they'll learn from it.

Last edited:
Knowing what I do about Turn 10 and Playground (and my experience at Codemasters), something like this wouldn't be intentional.

"Intentional leaks" don't get anywhere near the attention people think they do; it's better to make a big splash like they did with Toyota.

I'm chalking this up as a mistake. Whoever scheduled it will send an "I dun goofed" message to their line manager, who'll say "it sucks but could be worse" and they'll learn from it.
Tell you what though, I didn't see this coming:

upload_2020-12-2_13-21-24.png

Now that is a surprise.

I'm guessing that since the cat was out of the bag they decided to run with it instead of trying to do a cover-up like they did in the past. You can't "unannounce" something afterall.

Every so often I hear dramas about their official Discord and stuff like this, so maybe a change of direction :)

Last edited:
Actually it chugs fuel faster than when I drink a bottle of peach Snapple. Gone in an instant.

If it is Winter or Spring of Series 30 it is still next month.

It might not become obtainable until January, but from summer season you would still see the car in certain races and occasionally roaming around in Drivatar traffic. So it definitely is coming this month with Series 30, and possibly also featured in the monthly Rivals spotlight as well.

Also possible it won’t be a Festival Playlist reward if a new feature is coming with progression car rewards like Eliminator and Horizon Promo did.

Last edited:
It might not become obtainable until January, but from summer season you would still see the car in certain races and occasionally roaming around in Drivatar traffic. So it definitely is coming this month with Series 30, and possibly also featured in the monthly Rivals spotlight as well.

Also possible it won’t be a Festival Playlist reward if a new feature is coming with progression car rewards like Eliminator and Horizon Promo did.
I sincerely hope that a mode like Eliminator will not be added again.
I was playing this mode only because of Megane, but it was the hardest time in this game.

I've maybe played Eliminator twice since unlocking the Cougar, that being said I had a hell of a time with it and wouldn't mind another game mode like that.

Back