How to unlock arcade tracks? (in the demo and full version...)

Hey guys, since Gran Turismo Sport doesn't have a solid career, I am looking forward to the Arcade mode to setup custom races and earn credits, etc.

However, in the demo, there are only 4 tracks I believe. How do I unlock new tracks both in the demo and full game? Is it difficult to unlock new tracks?

I believe this is done by gaining experience but there is no way to tell when or at what level new tracks will be unlocked from what I've seen so far.

Thanks for the help!

Hey guys, since Gran Turismo Sport doesn't have a solid career, I am looking forward to the Arcade mode to setup custom races and earn credits, etc.

However, in the demo, there are only 4 tracks I believe. How do I unlock new tracks both in the demo and full game? Is it difficult to unlock new tracks?

I believe this is done by gaining experience but there is no way to tell when or at what level new tracks will be unlocked from what I've seen so far.

Thanks for the help!

I believe all the tracks will be accessible in Arcade mode for the full game. The demos usually limit how much you can truly do. We're just getting a taste of what is to come in a week. So we'll be driving the same 4 tracks for 4 days lol

I believe all the tracks will be accessible in Arcade mode for the full game. The demos usually limit how much you can truly do. We're just getting a taste of what is to come in a week. So we'll be driving the same 4 tracks for 4 days lol
Ok gotcha, thanks for the help.

By the way, do you know if in the full version we will have to actually unlock tracks? If so, what is required to unlock each track?

As you can tell, arcade mode is where I will be spending most of my time most likely. :D

Ok gotcha, thanks for the help.

By the way, do you know if in the full version we will have to actually unlock tracks? If so, what is required to unlock each track?

As you can tell, arcade mode is where I will be spending most of my time most likely. :D

Not too sure. If I were to take a guess, I think all the tracks would be unlocked upon game start. But as you said, IF they were to lock the tracks, I think the only logical way to unlock them would be through experience and progression.

Back