How do i use the ps3 controller for gameplay? i can scroll through the menu with the controller but when i enter the race the controller does not work. only the start button works.
I need to learn the right analog stick for throttle. Right now I use the buttons for brake and throttle and they just aren't subtle enough for finessing the throttle.
Once you learn how to use those analog sticks...racing life gets better. I've been using them since GT2 and never looked back...like ofspunk7 I can't drop $250 either on a steering wheel, so I make do and I do well with the analog sticks.
I personally use L2 for braking and R2 for accel. and left stick for direction, the gear changes I manage with square for upshift and x for downshift, I've been doing fine with that setup.
How do i use the ps3 controller for gameplay? i can scroll through the menu with the controller but when i enter the race the controller does not work. only the start button works.
I personally use L2 for braking and R2 for accel. and left stick for direction, the gear changes I manage with square for upshift and x for downshift, I've been doing fine with that setup.