N Nunnayo Messages 6 United States Mar 6, 2022 #1 Am I missing something here? All I can do is load their ghost…
Chrome_PuPXD Messages 175 United Kingdom Messages Chrome_PuPXD Mar 6, 2022 #2 Try it before you go to the track, ie; the top 10 stars on the screen where you can enter from.
JockeP22 Messages 4,806 Sweden Mar 6, 2022 #3 Nunnayo Am I missing something here? All I can do is load their ghost… Click to expand... Gran Turismo™ 7 Online Manual Gran Turismo Official Website www.gran-turismo.com
Nunnayo Am I missing something here? All I can do is load their ghost… Click to expand... Gran Turismo™ 7 Online Manual Gran Turismo Official Website www.gran-turismo.com
N Nunnayo Messages 6 United States Mar 6, 2022 #4 JockeP22 Gran Turismo™ 7 Online Manual Gran Turismo Official Website www.gran-turismo.com View attachment 1120668 Click to expand... Appreciate the reply, and I may be dense, but I still don’t see how to watch the actual replay of a Top Ten trial..
JockeP22 Gran Turismo™ 7 Online Manual Gran Turismo Official Website www.gran-turismo.com View attachment 1120668 Click to expand... Appreciate the reply, and I may be dense, but I still don’t see how to watch the actual replay of a Top Ten trial..
JockeP22 Messages 4,806 Sweden Mar 6, 2022 #5 Nunnayo Appreciate the reply, and I may be dense, but I still don’t see how to watch the actual replay of a Top Ten trial.. Click to expand... Maybe this'll help. Spoiler: Step-by-step
Nunnayo Appreciate the reply, and I may be dense, but I still don’t see how to watch the actual replay of a Top Ten trial.. Click to expand... Maybe this'll help. Spoiler: Step-by-step
N Nunnayo Messages 6 United States Mar 6, 2022 #6 Very helpful, thanks everyone. Now, replay is my only option and I can’t find “load ghost” anymore lol Edit: finally figured it out. Last edited: Mar 6, 2022
Very helpful, thanks everyone. Now, replay is my only option and I can’t find “load ghost” anymore lol Edit: finally figured it out.