Pedro Amador Messages 23 Honduras Messages EDU008 Jan 13, 2014 #1 I have bought several cars and the paint of those cars does not appear in the paint shop. Any ideas?
Ameer67 Premium Messages 10,977 Chicago Jan 13, 2014 #2 It usually says what paint chip you have acquired when the cutscene comes up. How many cars did you buy?
It usually says what paint chip you have acquired when the cutscene comes up. How many cars did you buy?
Pedro Amador Messages 23 Honduras Messages EDU008 Jan 13, 2014 #3 ameer67 It usually says what paint chip you have acquired when the cutscene comes up. How many cars did you buy? Click to expand... For example I bought the RUF BTR (in blue) and did not copied the color to the paint shop. Do you know how can I get more colors besides from purchasing cars?
ameer67 It usually says what paint chip you have acquired when the cutscene comes up. How many cars did you buy? Click to expand... For example I bought the RUF BTR (in blue) and did not copied the color to the paint shop. Do you know how can I get more colors besides from purchasing cars?
Ameer67 Premium Messages 10,977 Chicago Jan 13, 2014 #4 I think you can't use certain colors from specific cars. You can try the Seasonal Events, they give out paint chips.
I think you can't use certain colors from specific cars. You can try the Seasonal Events, they give out paint chips.
nebularis23 Messages 159 Northern California Messages nebularis23 Jan 13, 2014 #5 Pedro Amador For example I bought the RUF BTR (in blue) and did not copied the color to the paint shop. Do you know how can I get more colors besides from purchasing cars? Click to expand... Other than participating in the seasonal events, I don't know. And, you don't get paint from some cars such as the RUFs.
Pedro Amador For example I bought the RUF BTR (in blue) and did not copied the color to the paint shop. Do you know how can I get more colors besides from purchasing cars? Click to expand... Other than participating in the seasonal events, I don't know. And, you don't get paint from some cars such as the RUFs.
Pedro Amador Messages 23 Honduras Messages EDU008 Jan 13, 2014 #6 nebularis23 Other than participating in the seasonal events, I don't know. And, you don't get paint from some cars such as the RUFs. Click to expand...
nebularis23 Other than participating in the seasonal events, I don't know. And, you don't get paint from some cars such as the RUFs. Click to expand...
Saber186 Messages 266 Lebanon,Missouri Messages Saber186 Jan 14, 2014 #7 any cars that have a .... instead of a paint name won't give you a chip.Vipers don't give a chip even though is says it was added
any cars that have a .... instead of a paint name won't give you a chip.Vipers don't give a chip even though is says it was added
ProjectWHaT Messages 15,511 TRAPPIST-1g Messages ProjectWHaT Jan 14, 2014 #8 Just buy cars. A majority of them gives you a paint chip. The only cars that don't are paint chips with no name, race cars, paints with a secondary color, and McLarens.
Just buy cars. A majority of them gives you a paint chip. The only cars that don't are paint chips with no name, race cars, paints with a secondary color, and McLarens.
Akwaaba Messages 1,023 London/Malaysia/Tunisia Messages Waizon/v8stage1/ Jan 14, 2014 #9 see this thread for some ideas of cheap cars, that can provide great paint chips. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ourite-paint-chips.294421/page-9#post-9204752
see this thread for some ideas of cheap cars, that can provide great paint chips. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...ourite-paint-chips.294421/page-9#post-9204752