Bobby-Vegas Messages 950 Las Vegas, USA Messages Bobby-Vegas Jul 9, 2011 #1 Where do I go to say a trade is completed in my marketplace opening thread???
Techy Messages 6,776 Florida Messages gtamann123 Jul 9, 2011 #2 Bobby-Vegas Where do I go to say a trade is completed??? Click to expand... There's a logbook GT5 has. It's under the Community tab, I think. But I'm not sure if It supports it/detects it, though.
Bobby-Vegas Where do I go to say a trade is completed??? Click to expand... There's a logbook GT5 has. It's under the Community tab, I think. But I'm not sure if It supports it/detects it, though.
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,147 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Jul 9, 2011 #3 He means here. Click on edit on the first post in the thread, then click advanced, then change the prefix.
He means here. Click on edit on the first post in the thread, then click advanced, then change the prefix.
Bobby-Vegas Messages 950 Las Vegas, USA Messages Bobby-Vegas Jul 9, 2011 #4 daan He means here. Click on edit on the first post in the thread, then click advanced, then change the prefix. Click to expand... Thank you daan the Super Mod
daan He means here. Click on edit on the first post in the thread, then click advanced, then change the prefix. Click to expand... Thank you daan the Super Mod