How well does a T-GT/T-LCM work in ACC on Playstation?

• Thread starter 5thwheel
  • 5 comments
Germany
Germany
Hey, I'd like to try ACC on my PS4 Pro. I see a lot of info from 2020 and older versions, wanted to know what the current state is:

How well does the T-GT 2 + T-LCM combo work in the console version nowadays?
Is the FFB any good with that and do the buttons and dials on the steering wheel all work?

Can you get a good FFB setup without running the Thrustmaster settings app?

Hi!

I run the default FFB settings in ACC on PS5 using T-GTII + TLCM and SF1000. Feedback wise I like it the most of all PS4/PS5 games it is not strong but informative, thus enjoyable and intuitive at least for myself. TLCM is okayish I guess, my setup is 95% loadcell + 2 reds and no washers = fully pressed around 80% then push harder for additional 20% of the brake force. As for buttons and dials it all works for me, SF 1000 is button heavy thus possible assigning loads of functions there.

Eagerly waiting the ps5 update and hopefully native support for sf1000 lcd screen.

Thanks that very informative! I hope playing that won't ruin GT for me.

And two reds on the pedals - ouch :) I guess I'm a softie in comparison with black+three washers+grey. So far anyway.
In order to use the wheelbase in ACC I guess it has to be set to T300 mode, correct?

Thanks that very informative! I hope playing that won't ruin GT for me.

And two reds on the pedals - ouch :) I guess I'm a softie in comparison with black+three washers+grey. So far anyway.
In order to use the wheelbase in ACC I guess it has to be set to T300 mode, correct?
It shouldn’t ruin GT for you, most will agree that its completely two different racers you can enjoy on a different day and have fun, ACC however may be stessful at the beginning compared to GT.

For the pedals I have them mounted on a rig and use racing shoes so I wouldn’t say they are hard, just for myself I’ve noticed the stiffer the pedal the better braking performance on my end. With soft springs I lock up all the time :)))

Ass for the switch put that in “Other” and it will work for you on any PS racer, in GT its GTS and WRC you get the perforator effect.

You have tu push the button mode plus down gear paddle and change mode t3pa to tlcm. In this way you can make compatible de type of pedals.

Back