How young where you.

• Thread starter @nndr3w
  • 81 comments
Would of been back in 1998 I was 23. I brought a playstation 1 just to play shane warnes cricket. Of course the playstation 1 had a demo disc that came with it and a 2 minute run around the clubman route 5 track which I thought was freaking awesome. So next day off I trot to the shop to buy the original gran turismo. I remember being so bad at it, it took me 3 months to even bronze the licence tests. lol

Summer of 2001 was my first Gran Turismo drive with GT3 if I remember correctly.
I was 24.

Started with the original Gran Turismo on Playstation. Got addicted after discovering what could be made with a Gameshark. Miss that godly FTO LM, experiencing 300+mph at the test track in a Honda Del Sol, and my favorite the go-kart like TVR, which had massive turbos along with viper wheels. Over 1k HP but at under 1k pounds.

I was 15 when Gt came out. Borrowed it from a friend. My first own gt was gt2. Still my most memorable game I ever played.

Late to the GT party

First GT game was GT5. And that was when I was 71 and retired.

Loved Forzas 1 to 4 before that, but T10 dropped the ball big time so here I am
I started late too. 2010 with gt4 when I was 60. Gt4 was aging by then and gt5 came out later that year. But gt4 was a great intro to the series and I drove with a DFGT and a homemade wheel stand. I have never played using a controller.

I was 28 at the time of release in Australia. My uncle told me about it. He even bought me a PS and GT - cool dude!

20 years later (I'll be 48 at the start of April.., not the 1st though..!) and my uncle got me GT Sport for Xmas. He even has a PS4 and an Xbox, and he is in his mid 70's now!

Was 8 years old back in 1998 when I first played GT1.

Never looked back since. In the top 3 game series for me. 👍

I think I ran the GT demo in some other game or something until i got hooked in college. GT2 was really my first one, 20 years old.

35, was visiting my sister’s, my two nephews ten & twelve years where playing a demo on there new PlayStation 1, the demo was GT1, when I got back from my trip I purchased a PlayStation & GT.

Back