How?

Messages
610
How?
 

Attachments

  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 136
i wanna know wtf a ferrari is doing in that part of town, let alone ontop of a shack
 
1) Driver probably wanted to have a nice cruise around the countryside.
2) Drove too fast, hit that kerb (?), and uh, landed up there? If the driver carried more speed the car would probably be lying elsewhere, maybe it was driven slowly at that point.

:confused:
 
Wouldn't there be red paint or a piece of plastic laying by the curb if it had hit it?
*EDIT* I believe that that is a photoshop. Look at the rear right tire and note how square it is on the bottom.
 
It looks pretty real if you ask me, I don't think its a chop aswell.

Edit : On second thoughts, now it does look like a chop... :grumpy:
 
Where'd you get this picture? Are there any others? If something like this did happen, you would think that there would ton's more pictures.
 
yust look at the rear lights and ul see its fake
o yea and the license plate
 
It just looks fake because it was poorly resized. Heres some more pictures, but I don't know thw story behind it...
PUSCAL_0172.jpg

PUSCAL_0161.jpg

PUSCAL_0183.jpg
 
I could do that!!





I need to learn how to drive first
 
My first answer when I saw this pic on Supercars.net was 'How? Photoshop'. Having seen these pictures it's 'How the **** did that happen?'
 
Originally posted by chaser_fan
My first answer when I saw this pic on Supercars.net was 'How? Photoshop'. Having seen these pictures it's 'How the **** did that happen?'
:lol: Think that's bad go toWreckedExotics.com

Ok, so we pretty much know what happen here.... but you've gotta figure when a car can lick it's own ass that's not a good thing...
bad289.jpg
 
Back