HPA Audi TT worth it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TryingToDrift
  • 21 comments
  • 3,046 views
Messages
44
Messages
SEASON100
hello,
i might buy this orange audi tt but can i change the rims and color of it?
i mean, its 650.000 credits so i'm not so sure..
 
Yeah, you can change the rims and the paint. And I would say that it's worth it, it's a fun drive.
 
Just so you know you win that car, not sure were tho.. But yea a fun and it looks ok too.
 
Just so you know you win that car, not sure were tho.. But yea a fun and it looks ok too.

no you don't

you win the hpa R32 golf



yes buy it..
 
done it..u can put it to -45 low !!
awsome with a bit of camber 👍
 
This car is available in the arcade mode if you want to test drive it.
 
not a world beater, but still fun to drive
 
dont like TTs in general but its a good car.
 
I bought the Abt Audi TT-R Touring Car '02 to complete the DTC Championship.

Didn't even get an oil change and won the first race by 30+ seconds. You'll need some sort of German car for that series so if you don't already own one of the following you might as well buy the Abt one instead of the HPA (since the HPA can't be used in the DTC Championship).
http://mygranturismo.net/carlist.php?set=45,44,52,53,86,527,534,775,776,16,400,1002,1003
 
You can duplicate it and not lose any money so go for it.
 
It's a decent car. Drove it once before and it understeered so much! I would suggest some tuning if you decide to get it.
 
100% sure? I think i won it....Not sure if it from a ticket doh

I won the HPA TT with a car ticket still haven't driven it yet though. :D
 
Unless it's the prize for 1 of the 24 hour events, it must've been a ticket.
 
Add me and I will dupe it for u. Maybe u got some thing I need.
Psn :kamote1
 
you be the judge :D

luzernkapelbrug2.jpg


matte now instead of that orange it comes in
 
^^Is that matte black? WOW:eek::drool:
 
think it's dark grey matte
 
Back