HSV 367 kw Midfield tune

Italy
Italy
Sbiellato39
I Hallo Guys I am searching for that setup and i can't find it in tunes section. I can't find specific one but i mixed more tunes and I change some values due to my feelings and sensations. My Best lap time is 1.02.989 but I'm consistent in 1.03.300. I use g27 and I'm a Good pilot but I'm not a Good tester so i can Win many online races but at the same time i lose other races because of setup. Please help me to find it. My target is to challenge With 1.02.500's pilots or more. Ps: when I start to play GT as a Child i never tought one day I need help of An expert or more of AN engineer... Hope you'll understand my English... Thank you in avance :D

I Hallo Guys I am searching for that setup and i can't find it in tunes section. I can't find specific one but i mixed more tunes and I change some values due to my feelings and sensations. My Best lap time is 1.02.989 but I'm consistent in 1.03.300. I use g27 and I'm a Good pilot but I'm not a Good tester so i can Win many online races but at the same time i lose other races because of setup. Please help me to find it. My target is to challenge With 1.02.500's pilots or more. Ps: when I start to play GT as a Child i never tought one day I need help of An expert or more of AN engineer... Hope you'll understand my English... Thank you in avance :D

1: 02,000 made with.Saleen S7'02 with 600PP

let me know how many PP.
- HP
- tires
- Etc ...

Last edited:
%
There is a tune for the hsv which i managed a 59:072 its in the top tunes on the third spot have a look

I think he is talking about this tune located in the GT6 Tuning Database, then there are 3 tabs at the top, Latest Updates, Newest Tunes, and Top Tunes. It is now in the second spot though.[/QUOTE
%
There is a tune for the hsv which i managed a 59:072 its in the top tunes on the third spot have a look
Thank you so much. I try these tunes but I didn't see any improvements except something with gears. Do you have something else to try in midfield? (gt500 500cv 586pp)

Last edited:
Thank you so much. I try these tunes but I didn't see any improvements except something with gears. Do you have something else to try in midfield? (gt500 500cv 586pp)
There is the FITT Challenge at Mid-Field if you are interested in trying any of those cars, you could also try the McLaren MP4-12C or the Lamborghini Gallardo tunes from my garage, I tested those cars out along with a few tunes from @Bowtie-muscle's garage when the track came out.

Edit: If you have the most current update (1.17) then the gears may be affected by the bug everyone has been talking about.

Back