Huh?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Talentless
  • 14 comments
  • 747 views

Talentless

Yes, I am still alive.
Staff Emeritus
Messages
10,081
Messages
WFG9
where's the shoutbox?
 
Well, I don't see the link.
 
.
 

Attachments

  • untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 42
I think Talentless is referring to the removal of the notice in The Rumble Strip...
 
But where is the link now?
 
Top right hand corner, by New Posts, Today's Topics and Private Messaging.
 
i see. ty.
 
Dont tell me you didnt notice the shoutbox link was up there.
 
why would i look there? :p
 
What? dont you ever click on "new posts" or "todays topics" surely you must have noticed it a bit earlier.
 
no, i know where i want to go usually.
 
So youve been at GTP sooo long you are set in your ways.

Tisk tisk.
 
When you're right, you're . . .
 
Sorry about that, Talentless, I thought most Shoutbox users would have found the standard link by now, so I did a bit of house cleaning. :) I also moved the thread regarding the Sport Compact Car article about GTPlanet to our "News & Announcements" forum.
 
Back