Hybrid beginner's pack

Touring Mars

ツーリング マルス
Scotland
Glasgow
GTP_Mars
Hello all,

Just a quick (dumb) question :odd: .. I am in the UK and would like to know if I can get these hybrids on my memory card... has anyone done it with the version available in the UK, and if so, where is a good place to get this Gameshark thingameejig? Would love to get my hands on that Diablo.. :lambo: :drool:

Cheers

Mars

U canget hybrids on the PAL(European) version of the game, but some of the car bodys are not available, cuz they are not on the PAL disc. The Diablo is one of them that is not available, so if U use MK's to get it, U get the Diablo, but, it will have a MIRA body on it I believe. What most of the PAL users do, is put one of the Jag bodies on it. U can certainly still build awesome hybrids though.

Can't really tell u where U can get an Xport, which is what U need to use MK's program for hybriding. I would think in a video game/electronics store. I know U could order one from codejunkies.com, but last time I looked they were out of stock.

U can also build hybrids with codes using an AR2(action replay 2), but it's easier with MK's and the Xport.

Back