Hybrid Trading Thread: READ 1st POST!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT'S BiG FaN
  • 6,642 comments
  • 491,003 views
Damnit, I'm willing to trade anything for a Panoz Esperante with 1000kg & a 52/48 weight balance...
 
Does anyone have the GT 86 hybrid with around 500-800hp? I've been dieing for this.

Hybrids in my garage:
Ford GT '02: 40k Horsepower (i think)
GT-R SpecV '09: 20,000 horsepower
X2010 5g: No horsepower mod, just an exclusive car
x2010: 100,000hp
Ferrari Enzo: 1,500hp
Acura NSX: 15,000hp
Amuse S2000 GT1: 7,000hp
Tank Car: 40,000
And a few more.
Can the 5g be borrow glitches?,if so can I fr you the
 
EDIT: nevermind
 
Last edited:
Does anyone have the GT 86 hybrid with around 500-800hp? I've been dieing for this.

Hybrids in my garage:
Ford GT '02: 40k Horsepower (i think)
GT-R SpecV '09: 20,000 horsepower
X2010 5g: No horsepower mod, just an exclusive car
x2010: 100,000hp
Ferrari Enzo: 1,500hp
Acura NSX: 15,000hp
Amuse S2000 GT1: 7,000hp
Tank Car: 40,000
And a few more.

I Got it, ill put it up for share ;0)
 
Someone with hacked cars, add me as a friend in PSN and share your cars and I'll do the borrow glitch because I can't make hybrid cars. Thanks.
 
If someone has the 5g can I borrow it please thanks
 
Does anyone have a really grippy hybrid for trade? PM me if you do.

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
The only thing that I'm interested in is how to edit colors of non paintable cars. That's all I want to be able to do, not change power or any other type of mod. I just want to be able to paint them.
 
sid_chiclana
Cheers, will be on in a moment 👍
Here's another one :)

How much hp does it have?
 
If someone can make something close to this:
The '69 skyline with a stanced chassis swap (Which one would work well here?) with an RB26 or just around 400-500 hp, I'll love you forever.

sstp_1003_04_o%2B1971_nissan_skyline%2Bfront.jpg
 
Some have gone as far as to attempt blackmailing, by saying that they'll "report my PSN account with footage recorded with a capture card" if I don't gift them one of my hybrids immediately.

That's just low. 👎
 
If someone can make something close to this:
The '69 skyline with a stanced chassis swap (Which one would work well here?) with an RB26 or just around 400-500 hp, I'll love you forever.

sstp_1003_04_o%2B1971_nissan_skyline%2Bfront.jpg

Hmm, good idea! I am going to give it a try.
 
sid_chiclana
Just the full mods available ingame to make it 500+BHP, or on another words... hasn't been tampered with :)

Seems legit. You should make a all red GT40 with no decals so it could look like the road car. Not the GT but the GT40 road car just like in Forza
 
Seems legit. You should make a all red GT40 with no decals so it could look like the road car. Not the GT but eh GT40 road car just like in Forza

I suppose its hard to take decals off. Painting non paintable racecars acts like painting RM.
 
Fazerfan
I suppose its hard to take decals off. Painting non paintable racecars acts like painting RM.

True.
 
What Yellow is that? Could be good for making the Yellow MkIV

Speed Yellow... it's actually a Ford GT colour :lol:

I suppose its hard to take decals off. Painting non paintable racecars acts like painting RM.

This ^^^ 👍

Next one coming up is the Zonda LM. I couldn't get rid of the side bits, still nice me thinks... :)

4hxpn5.jpg


23vmd6r.jpg
 
Hmm, good idea! I am going to give it a try.

got the car, in same color and with chrome bbs rims, but not as a hybrid sry ... i can put it up for share if someone will give it a try??
 
I am going to send you FR in an hour. I was thinking of R34 chassis and Engine. Would that be good?

Ill put it on share now and add ur psn.
cuz i'm away the NeXT couple of hours.
 
I am going to send you FR in an hour. I was thinking of R34 chassis and Engine. Would that be good?

Yes, that's perfect. But it will stay FR , Right?
 
Back