Hybrid Trading Thread: READ 1st POST!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT'S BiG FaN
  • 6,642 comments
  • 490,995 views
Can someone make a '07 Mustang GT rev to 7500rpm normal is 6500rpm and with deep V8 rumble:) I like the 2012 BOSS 302 and a 2010 Camaro SS with deep V8 rumble:) I would greatly appreciate it:)

Go for the Ford nascar engine , loooooove the noise it makes :D
 
Go for the Ford nascar engine , loooooove the noise it makes :D

I can't make 'em can u?

Oh can a 2010 Camaro SS look like this?
camaro2011WA708S.jpg


I figured out paint chip but the stripes turned white:(

Can this Camaro ZL1 be built now?
2012-Chevrolet-Sports-Cars-Camaro-ZL1-Edition-7.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'm looking for a UR TT Lamboghini Gallardo Replica. If anyone has one that I could borrow glitch from them that would be awesome. Please private message me. I have many cars to share.
 
Currently processing request from: DSM-94 DaxCobra and Team THRT Drift

Done and happy: K24Boosted
 
Can anyone make a slammed RS6 Avant (premium) on Lambo wheels please?
 
GTRACER1998
I am about to attempt to give the XJR-9 787B wheels.

Please keep the R92cp up for today please.
 
Sid's mazda rx7 (yellow) review:
Had some difficulties gettin' this one How (I) like it, thought it Was a bit too controlled with ur current settings, so i changed the setup a little. flipped (long 1+2/short 5-6gear) the gearbox and made topspeed to 250. Installed stage 1 turbo, and added a little more power, goto a total of 999bhp (pp 648)
9/10 score from me

having driven ur r34 & rx7 first isnt fair to the silvia :D

I know exactly what you mean bro, that s why I still wanna Change the engine for something a little more normal :lol:
Great review BTW bro 👍

Little line of drool dribbling out the side of my mouth. Amazing. And thank you so very much. (And, very sure I missspelled "Bleu" in the FR...)

No worries man, will send it when I get home tonight :tip:
 
@Eric W
Care if i have permanently borrow this car?:)
 
Just for a giggle, and an experiment, I simply put a Daihatsu Midget body onto the X2011 (the DLC one)... it works, drives exactly as it should and looks funny as hell.

Plus, the game treats it as a Midget so it's still giftable... :sly:

CircuitdeSpa-Francorchamps-1_zps8051db47.jpg


I think I'll try doing something worthwhile next. 👍
 
Last edited:
@ Eric W
Now that is what I am looking for
 
roflcoptor
Just for a giggle, and an experiment, I simply put a Daihatsu Midget body onto the X2011 (the DLC one)... it works, drives exactly as it should and looks funny as hell.

Plus, the game treats it as a Midget so it's still giftable... :sly:

I think I'll try doing something worthwhile next. 👍

Add me Team-Piggysmalls please I would love to try it out.
 
You talking bout that Acura dc5 I want that car lol .but those are f1 tires and rims nice looking

Yeah, I tried to make it, but the rims weren't showing, like the tires were there, but the area where the rims are supposed to be was nothing but darkness.
 
Yeah, I tried to make it, but the rims weren't showing, like the tires were there, but the area where the rims are supposed to be was nothing but darkness.

Shame I like the look of that car lol looks like a drag strip car:)
 
If anyone duplicate their GTR thats hacked and has around 20,000hp. Than i would give 10 silver chromes or anything of suggestion. if anything just let me know by sending me a msg here,replying to this thread or by messaging me on PSN :AnJ_Monster
👍
 
Renault Avantime F1 and Volkswagen Golf W12 are finished and are on share.
The Avantime is intended to be a close replica of the Espace F1, and it's a nice car to drive.
The Golf is almost too good a replica of the real thing, it's a pig in the corners. However I'm not going to tune it any further due to the realism.
I'm going to give the XJ220 Prototype and a V8 Caterham a go in a bit. Those will be shared later if and when they are ready.

One quick question If I swap the body on a car, does the cars name change too?
 
Last edited:
One quick question If I swap the body on a car, does the cars name change too?

It did when I put the Midget on the X2011... name changed to Midget. Sometimes it shows as X2011 in the multi-car menu though. But games treats it as Midget everywhere else.
 
It did when I put the Midget on the X2011... name changed to Midget. Sometimes it shows as X2011 in the multi-car menu though. But games treats it as Midget everywhere else.

Thanks. Saves me having to trawl the UCD for cars to hybrid, I'll just buy a new car and body swap it.
 
Looking for a 05 subaru impreza sedan (premium)

1000hp
Slammed
Wingless
 
Looking for a viper acr rated at roughly 2000hp in exchange for paints, I've got all the chromes and all the dlc's too. Thanks in advance
 
Back