Hybrid Trading Thread: READ 1st POST!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT'S BiG FaN
  • 6,642 comments
  • 490,997 views
Amblo, bloody brilliant!!! 👍👍

I'll be sure to grab that one when it's up mate.

:cheers:

And make sure you put it on share so I can grab it off you :lol:
 
And make sure you put it on share so I can grab it off you :lol:

And please make sure you put it on share so I can grab a copy too!
Damn I'm so far behind with those replicas....Missed last week's replica from Amblo too.
Still a bunch to build from Blood*Specter....

Where is my concentration... :(
 
@ Amblo2U

So did I, missed last week replica.
Hopefully you got the paint?

When able please put both Lambo's onshare, they are awesome.
And good luck with moving.

:cheers:
 
I hope you all put it on share so I can grab a copy, three.
 
posted in wrong thread

62' Skyline 400-??? hp (didnt check)
rb26dett engine swap

Would look better with chrome wheels but im running low on chrome.So if your in my friends list and you are reading this send me chrome!

wont be on share for long because it was a request so get it while you can.
 
I hope you all put it on share so I can grab a copy, three.

I need help my friend, can you harvest + send me? :D
Bunch of cars from Blood*specter, Amblo2u, granturismo916....here and there...there and here...
 
posted in wrong thread

62' Skyline 400-??? hp (didnt check)
rb26dett engine swap

Would look better with chrome wheels but im running low on chrome.So if your in my friends list and you are reading this send me chrome!

wont be on share for long because it was a request so get it while you can.

Hopefully it stays some 10 hours from now. Will send chrome chips. 👍

I need help my friend, can you harvest + send me? :D
Bunch of cars from Blood*specter, Amblo2u, granturismo916....here and there...there and here...

You mean, send, hard way, over PSN? :lol:
 
iainoflo85
Don't recognise some of them - what are they all? I never played GT4.

Nissan R92CP, Mazda 787B, Toyota GT-One, Nissan R390 GT1
 
Nissan R92CP, Mazda 787B, Toyota GT-One, Nissan R390 GT1

Yeah I knew the 787B was in the picture, but the rest were harder to tell because of the black.
 
iainoflo85
Yeah I knew the 787B was in the picture, but the rest were harder to tell because of the black.

Lol. But seriously you never played GT4. Wow it was one of the best GT4.
 
You mean, send, hard way, over PSN? :lol:

Yes, borrowglitch from somebody...and send them the old fashion way to me :D

Just a thought...too occupied with other stuff :(
 
Yes, borrowglitch from somebody...and send them the old fashion way to me :D

Just a thought...too occupied with other stuff :(

I guess that should be possible. (Cars I can get my hand on.) :D:tup:
 
Yes, borrowglitch from somebody...and send them the old fashion way to me :D

Just a thought...too occupied with other stuff :(
Have you got my FR on PSN yet?
 
Outeke

I'll be done with the replica when I get home. And I'm making a Bugatti Eb110 replica.
 
Has anyone done the stealth mclaren? I tried and had some trouble,if someone could help
 
posted in wrong thread

62' Skyline 400-??? hp (didnt check)
rb26dett engine swap

Would look better with chrome wheels but im running low on chrome.So if your in my friends list and you are reading this send me chrome!

wont be on share for long because it was a request so get it while you can.
I been waiting for you to finish this 1
 
Have you got my FR on PSN yet?

To be honest, I haven't fired up the ps3 for about a week now?!?!?!
Think last Wednesday was the last time!

I will go online tonight so in a couple of hours I will share them Sir!

I guess that should be possible. (Cars I can get my hand on.) :D:tup:

It would be SO great...but maybe not needed, soon need a break from my project..and then I can concentrate on harvesting missing replicas. 👍

I'll be done with the replica when I get home. And I'm making a Bugatti Eb110 replica.

Sounds great mate, can't wait to see it!!
 
First one who post his request here i try to make it for him.
 
Request: Opel calibra

Painted in Pearl Black without any stickers, can/Will someone make this for me ?
Ps: dunno if it actualy Can be made ?
 
Is anybody taking requests im looking for the RE Amemiya rx7 painted in bright pink no other mods just the paint

Cheers
 
Request: Opel calibra

Painted in Pearl Black without any stickers, can/Will someone make this for me ?
Ps: dunno if it actualy Can be made ?

Not possible.
Is anybody taking requests im looking for the RE Amemiya rx7 painted in bright pink no other mods just the paint

Cheers

So it goes to you, could you give me a color name?
 
Has anyone tried to recreate a Z Cars Mini? I'm thinking something along the lines of the GSXR chassis swap, preferrable with the stripes removes and wheel arches colour coded…

Also has anyone managed to change the size of wheels? I think the premium wheels are all too tall and too skinny for an old car like the Mini …
 
Anyone have the red bull 5g (normal) and red bull japan flag on share not tuned.
Just normal cars, i would like to try them. thx
 
Not possible.


So it goes to you, could you give me a color name?

Nothing particular in mind just bright and pink matte pink would be good

Cheers
 
Just shared 6 Cars , all made by me ;)
Audi rs4 - evo chassis
Stratos - stratos rallycar chassis
Audi quattro - Audi r8 lms chassis
Dodge ram - tankcar engine
Golf 5 - slammed
Celica gt-Four - impreza/corolla rallycar parts..
 
Last edited:
Just shared 6 Cars , all made by me ;)
Audi rs4 - evo chassis
Stratos - stratos rallycar chassis
Audi quattro - Audi r8 lms chassis
Dodge ram - tankcar engine
Golf 5 - slammed
Celica gt-Four - impreza/carola rallycar parts..

would it be ok to send you a friend request later on to try em' out?
 
Just shared 6 Cars , all made by me ;)
Audi rs4 - evo chassis
Stratos - stratos rallycar chassis
Audi quattro - Audi r8 lms chassis
Dodge ram - tankcar engine
Golf 5 - slammed
Celica gt-Four - impreza/carola rallycar parts..



Ohh..Got to get back online later and check these out
 
Nothing particular in mind just bright and pink matte pink would be good

Cheers

The car is ready but i dont have tradeslots :indiff:. I will send it tomorrow morning. I will PM you my PSN so you can send me an FR.
 
would it be ok to send you a friend request later on to try em' out?

Sure ;)

Kept as real as possible, all with adjustable bhp more or less wih 400-1400bhp. option!
 
Back