Hybrid Trading Thread: READ 1st POST!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT'S BiG FaN
  • 6,642 comments
  • 490,995 views
Has anyone tried or know if its possible to paint just the front or just the back wheels?
 
I need to figure out how to drop the top on convertibles
 
I asked for the 2J/Civic ticket a while back and no one offered so I'm asking again. I have anything thats tradable or can be put on share. Really would like to have this ticket for my collection. Thanks.
 
I asked for the 2J/Civic ticket a while back and no one offered so I'm asking again. I have anything thats tradable or can be put on share. Really would like to have this ticket for my collection. Thanks.

I have a 0/0/0 CR-X SiR
 
I asked for the 2J/Civic ticket a while back and no one offered so I'm asking again. I have anything thats tradable or can be put on share. Really would like to have this ticket for my collection. Thanks.

Send me a FR and I'll send it today. just to let you know the 2j has mileage and switches, it's not 0/0/0
 
Anyone have a -pp x1 on share? Need it to grind for the ferrari 330...
 
I think you guys are missing the point. There is a Civic Ticket that gives the 2J when redeemed. Thats what I'm looking for.
 
I think you guys are missing the point. There is a Civic Ticket that gives the 2J when redeemed. Thats what I'm looking for.

I believe I have one of those somewhere.
But as the daily limit the ticket can be sent to you in 2days.
Will that be ok?
 
Just a simple request. I'd like a wingless Evo X. No HP, chassis, or drivetrain swaps/mods. Completely stock, just with no wing. I can provide the car if needed, no problem.

Thanks in advance.
 
I think you guys are missing the point. There is a Civic Ticket that gives the 2J when redeemed. Thats what I'm looking for.

What I was trying to say is that when you reedem the ticket, the 2j given is not in 0/0/0 condition.
 
I would like a 2nd generation Rx-7 with some extra hp if anyone feels like helping me out.
 
Anyone have a -pp x1 on share? Need it to grind for the ferrari 330...

You can win the 330 P4 in one of the Ferrari seasonal events...
 
Anyone have a -pp x1 on share? Need it to grind for the ferrari 330...

"Grind"? You get over 20mCR in one 5-minute race using that "car" :sly:
 
I asked for the 2J/Civic ticket a while back and no one offered so I'm asking again. I have anything thats tradable or can be put on share. Really would like to have this ticket for my collection. Thanks.

Just sent you it, if I had seen your post previously I would have sent it then, you do your fair share around here so favour returned.
 
roflcoptor
"Grind"? You get over 20mCR in one 5-minute race using that "car" :sly:

Exactly why I need it ;) :sly:
 
These are my last hybrids... getting sick of stupid requests and I just got bored of it...

Rosckolove, I had to change you request as it wouldn't work out.. so here is something quite fun to drive/drift....

Z28 '69 'Maro
-Shelby Cobra Engine tuned to give you 942 HP
-M3 CSL Chassis
-No spoiler

picture.php


picture.php


picture.php



Alfa Romeo V6 24 V 3.0

-Alfa Romeo C8 Engine
-Lowered
-557 HP
-RWD Conversion

picture.php


picture.php


Its sister....

Same setup

Alfa Romeo V6 24V 3.2 Convertible

picture.php


picture.php


Because it is a convertible, it is heavier and doesnt have the same amount of power as its brother... I think that' sensible :)

:cheers:
 
Last edited:
Does anyone know a chassis that will fit the m5 and give it a stanced look?
 
Just sent you it, if I had seen your post previously I would have sent it then, you do your fair share around here so favour returned.

Alright, thanks my friend.
 
Does anyone have the ridiculously tall tank car that I could borrow glitch?
 
Is there a kind person willing to make me a few cars? In exchange for paints/tickets/other hybrids.

SLK 55 AMG - The SLK 230 with the 5.5l V8 from the SLR

Minibusa - RWD Mini '02 conversion with Caterham Fireblade engine

Caterham R500 Superlight - Fireblade with Focus RS engine

Jag XJ220 - AS IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN - V12 from XJR9 (although this engine is still 0.5l too Big)

Audi Le Mans Concept - R8 V10 with diesel V12 from racer

Thanks loads in advance
 
Last edited:
Hey, me again. I'm finally able to do my own hybrids, but I have a bit of an issue with putting twin turbos on my NSX RM. Could anyone put stage 3 twin turbos on it for me? Everything else is set up perfectly, just needs the turbos. If you're interested, send me a PM on PS3 or GTP (and I'll send you the car), and I only want 654hp. Thanks, guys!
 
Can anyone remove the front bumper off of my Silvia S15? And can the front bumper of the EVO IX be removed?

PM me on GTP
 
WANTED: 850-950hp Mitsubishi Lancer Evo RM with a better chassis that fits to the car.

i have only one hybrid to trade:
A 600PP Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 with Honda's Weider HSV engine and chassis.

SkylineHybridSuzukaCircuit3_zps8665c910.jpg
 
Jag XJ220 - AS IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN - V12 from XJR9 (although this engine is still 0.5l too Big)

I was actually thinking of making this, I can make it with nothing in return. 👍
 
GTRACER1998
I was actually thinking of making this, I can make it with nothing in return. 👍

Me too. I want one also. I can provide the car if you accept.
 
GTRACER1998
I accept.

Thanks. I'll send the car when I get home. Are you gonna make the XJ220 sound like the XJR9 or just a engine swap.
 
Thanks. I'll send the car when I get home. Are you gonna make the XJ220 sound like the XJR9 or just a engine swap.

I will just do a engine swap, I may give it the XJ2220 LM Chassis and make it like the TWR Jaguar. (If that's ok)
 
GTRACER1998
I will just do a engine swap, I may give it the XJ2220 LM Chassis and make it like the TWR Jaguar. (If that's ok)

Sounds good.
 
Back