Hybrid Trading Thread: READ 1st POST!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT'S BiG FaN
  • 6,642 comments
  • 490,995 views
Sonygamer455
It's the rotating car they use in GT Auto when you preview paints, literally! ;)

No kidding how do you get it?
 
Sonygamer455
Im afraid I cannot reveal how to get it due to the AUP. :guilty:

What is the AUP? Sorry about all the questions just trying to learn what everything means
 
What is the AUP? Sorry about all the questions just trying to learn what everything means
Acceptable Use Policy. ;) You can view on the bottom left of the screen. ;)
 
Not me im on cell phone app but I appreciate the info.
 
Codyj_123
Not me im on cell phone app but I appreciate the info.

If its a droid, go to the news section and click the drop down menu, its in the list there.
 
ryzno
If its a droid, go to the news section and click the drop down menu, its in the list there.

Found it thank you
 
What is a color sample car?


color sample car:
7edfff29-5036-4d67-a8dc-cd548762b82e.jpg

color sample wheel:
ebf95b66-9772-4e3b-b024-19ce3c3702f3.jpg


cheers
 
Anyone trading any hybrids? I can give any car/paint/upgrade apart from dlc ones, I just don't have a hybrid.
 
Ekeydude
Anyone trading any hybrids? I can give any car/paint/upgrade apart from dlc ones, I just don't have a hybrid.

Send fr to Codyj_123 subject hybrid
 
Can someone send me a stage 4 & 5 turbo, stage 4 & 5 weight reduction and racing catalytic converter?
 
Does anyone have a replica of the Hennessey Venom GT that I can borrow glitch from? I have been wanting to get my hands on a replica.

Note: please Private message me if you are willing to let me borrow glitch the Hennessey Venom GT Replica.
 
Hello I am looking to trade my hidden parts For hybrid cars I don't want crazy hp cars. I only have one so far but I would trade it. It is a Honda dc5 premium with 1481 hp up to 3600hp when fully tuned.
 
WomenDrivers
Hello I am looking to trade my hidden parts For hybrid cars I don't want crazy hp cars. I only have one so far but I would trade it. It is a Honda dc5 premium with 1481 hp up to 3600hp when fully tuned.

I can help you out
 
Does anyone knows how to activate nitrous on the car?
 
uchia1234
Does anyone knows how to activate nitrous on the car?

You can't. There isn't a way to map a button
 
I'm looking for hidden parts, I can trade cars and paints
 
Does anyone know which cars work with Super RPM Turbo & Ultra RPM Turbo? The R34 and Supra RZ work but I can't find any others.
 
Got any spare super and ultra rpm turbos? I really need them
 
Got any spare super and ultra rpm turbos? I really need them

I have those, Super Soft, Stage 4/5 Weight Reduction, and 5727cc paint .
However I still need to dupe them enough to share around. I don't like having just one of a good thing know what I mean. I could send you them and maybe you dupe them back?
 
Sounds good man.
 
Anyone have spare super rpm turbo?
 
Does anybody have a slammed car that they will trade or borrow glitch?
 
does anyone have a crazy lotus elise to trade?
 
Back