Hybrid Trading Thread: READ 1st POST!

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT'S BiG FaN
  • 6,642 comments
  • 490,989 views
??? Anyone?

Do you borrow glitch? I have a lot of trades lined up but I could whip one up real quick tomorrow if you could borrow glitch it :/
 
Do you borrow glitch? I have a lot of trades lined up but I could whip one up real quick tomorrow if you could borrow glitch it :/

Sorry i tried once and it never worked so no i dont borrow glitch...
 
Sorry for double post but i could retry it...
 
jgancherjr
How come you don't ever just PM me haha, you know I got that ;) .. Just let me know when your on and I can throw some up on share :D

sweet. thanks bro!
Didn't wanna bother you after you made all those venoms lol.

Any car will do.
Haven't been playing much because oddly, my game is super slow for some reason.

Gonna delete the data and reinstall it. Idk if it will help though
 
I can slam cars for our latest update. Accepting trade offers.
 
After, do "your thing" to a stock RS200 then only perform one weight reduction. Do the weight reduction 1st thing after coming back into the game 👍

Thank you sir, much appreciated. will try tonight, maybe. Getting distracted
 
I can slam cars for our latest update. Accepting trade offers.

My send list is forever long but I can put anything I have on share for you. What are you looking for?
 
Pro__Tunes
do you know how to make 999+mph cars

Not allowed to discuss how bro. stick to PMs.
 
Not allowed to discuss how bro. stick to PMs.

PM's also fall under AUP restrictions. So even that is not allowed.
Stick to other forums I would suggest 👍

Cheers :cheers:
 
do you know how to make 999+mph cars

Best find other site discuss the high end tuning, Ie nextgenupdate you can do it there and tutorials how to do them with bruteforce :)👍
 
Just built these hybrids. If you want to borrow-glitch them, add me on PSN (JeepXJFreak98):
Ford Mustang GT V8 Coupe Premium '07 (1,000HP REQUEST)
Chevrolet Camaro SS '10 (950HP)
Acura NSX RM '91 (600HP)
Honda NSX Type-R '02 (650HP)
Dodge Viper GTS '02 (1,086HP)
Chevy Camaro Z/28 '69 (842HP)

All cars were carefully put together after hp-multiplying. Careless removal of parts might result in obnoxious hp-spikes. Just a warning. :sly:
 

Eads bro i have a negitive 9000 pp redbull up for share right now take it for free and the other person who wanted it(forgot to look at the name) just add me
PSN veyronrt if im full send me a message and il delete someone
 
I'm looking for a negative pp car, please pm me.
 
Anyone got a Hybrid Evo IX/X that I can borrow glitch them? or I can let you borrow glitch my Hybrid Escudo and Hybrid X2010 5G



After playing around it turns out you still can hack the cars in GT5 after the update. Got my Evo IX 13000HP
 
Last edited:
If someone could take a moment of their time to do this then i will be very grateful and will dupe a Camellia Red RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 (broken in) with the steering lock code on it. I would like someone could paint a Nismo 400R in Camellia Red and maybe add a little more BHP if possible
 
Can any one send me a hacked car plz plz plz plz plz plz plz
 
can someone send me a ~900 hp Mitsubishi Lancer Evo RM?

i don't have any hybrids to trade, but silver chrome abd alot of matte paints etc...
 
Why negative pp?
So you can race dirty?

I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one, simply to make grinding money with seasonals a thousand times less tedious.
 
I have evo IX gsr hacked, looking for a chapparl hacked over 1000hp if anybody got it ;):);):)
 
@veyron and madmike, SSOOOOOOO true. I have one but I personally cannot send them. I have one on share and could put the others as well. Of course that only really works well if you can borrow glitch.
 
I don't understand one thing, people want over fast cars to earn 20 mill in the lowest time, when they can do money hack for 999.999.999 Cr. Why?
 
I don't understand one thing, people want over fast cars to earn 20 mill in the lowest time, when they can do money hack for 999.999.999 Cr. Why?

I use the X2010s to rapidly level up my B-Spec drivers.
 
I don't understand one thing, people want over fast cars to earn 20 mill in the lowest time, when they can do money hack for 999.999.999 Cr. Why?

Some people dont want/know the hack(like myself), and besides have you tried driving one of these hacked X2010's. If you haven't just put a camera to record yourself as you try the first few times as you keep doing donuts.:lol::lol:
 
Looking for a -pp x1 that i can borrow of someone for a few hours
 
Is every car in GT5 interchangeable with the engine of any car, say the PAJERO Evolution Rally Raid Car '03 be equipped with the Peugeot HDi V12 Turbodiesel engine? This is possible through hybridding right?TIA!
 
Back