Hybrid Trading Thread: READ 1st POST!

Wish I had a replay for you guys feel I let you down . Dont flame me but I dont know how to view or save replays when online. Can someone tell me how or direct me to a thread that tells me how to save and view replays online.

Wish I had a replay for you guys feel I let you down . Dont flame me but I dont know how to view or save replays when online. Can someone tell me how or direct me to a thread that tells me how to save and view replays online.

You can only save replays from online lobbies if it was in race mode.

Swara you really report me you slickster I didnt think it was that bad lol.

O ok in race mode only. We were free running just doing digs at the tunnel anyway.Best believe if i figure out how to get more HP out of my vehicles your Corvettes,Vipers,and Enzos will be overtaken by German sedans Autobahn style.

Last edited by a moderator:
saxplayer1998
Since there is no way to hybrid in GT5, this person must have a jailbroken PS3

Well didn't someone on here find more parts in the source codes?...
..maybe this person you guys speak of has found a way to apply it to other cars........just my 2 cents(don't flame me please lol)

Did anyone follow Daan's link in the first page of this thread? You can watch both a Civic doing 500kph and a X2011 doing 999kph.

* For those on an iPhone, tap his post to go to browser mode. Then follow the link.

I watched it, if he did have a developer PS3, it's not out-of-the-question. Especially because hybriding isn't possible as far as I know in GT5

CallmeDan
If only PD didn't impose a 999 KPH limit. That X2011 could definitely break the 1000 MPH barrier.

Without a doubt.

deschrijver
Set youre unit in MPH and maybe it goes faster.

Eh, sorry for double posting but there`s no multiple quotes available with the android version gtplanet.

Nvm, just found out how you multi quote post.

Trust me even I haven't tried that I know it wouldn't work. You have to raise you hp and I want to know how-_-

Last edited by a moderator:
Try to mod a VW Beetle. :P

Also when you tried the X2010, you broke the game, look at the G meter.

E46fanatic937
Yes you butt holes the TVR tune i had was not all that.

The name-calling isn't necessary, thanks. Nobody called you any names on the forum...so the same is expected of all members towards each other, as per the Acceptable Use Policy.

I tryed civic with 3188hp (Not sure but bit over 3k hp)
(X1 with over 100k hp is pretty useles)
And yes it's damn funny :lol:
That's what peoples start do when they are bored :lol:

EDIT: To avoid PM flood I dont make or own those cars :sly:

Last edited:
I tryed civic with 3188hp (Not sure but bit over 3k hp)
(X1 with over 100k hp is pretty useles)
And yes it's damn funny :lol:
That's what peoples start do when they are bored :lol:

EDIT: To avoid PM flood I dont make those cars :sly:

There's a guy on SSRX who runs a 2-3000bhp enzo, look out for a room called kuwait drag stars.

On the go kart video review due it with skid Recovery Force it will do a wheely instantly

lol pd needs to just realease stages 4 and 5 turbo nd engine tunes.. wouldnt be able to make 1000hp civics but atleast 900 hp 0r 850hp

Are you guys stretching out the transmission as far as they can go? I think most top out anywhere from 731-937 MPH if you mess with the transmission settings a little bit.

I would so love to be able to do this. I can't imagine the amount of friend requests you're going to be sent asking you to share the cars or if you can duplicate and send one.

One of the first things I would do is create a bunch of 1200-1800HP muscle cars, and like others have said, tweak some other cars up a few hundred HP above what we can currently do in GT5 to match them with real life figures (Supra's, Skyline's etc). Would also alter the Caterham Fireblade to mimic an Ariel Atom V8. 👍

So then, about that sharing feature :sly:

Back