Hybrid Trading Thread: READ 1st POST!

9,001 HP Volkswagen Samba bus
9,001 HP Lamborghini Aventador
9,001 HP Caterham Seven Fireblade
9,001 HP Jaguar XJ-13
9,001 HP Plymouth Superbird

O.G
These are all confirmed?

I don't know but I have heard from one of my friends. Which I have been friends with for almost three years on PSN (just saying because i trust him haha) that he has seen someone on his list with one of those 100,000hp X2010 Red Bulls.

9,001 HP Volkswagen Samba bus
9,001 HP Lamborghini Aventador
9,001 HP Caterham Seven Fireblade
9,001 HP Jaguar XJ-13
9,001 HP Plymouth Superbird

Do you do requests?

Daihatsu Midget II
Schwimmwagen
Mazda Carol
Beetle 1949
Mercedes 300SL
Cobra!!!!

Where do you guys see those monsters, i'd love to get my hands on one or two of them ;) But so far i haven't ran into them.

What about a course maker jump track?

I think they would just hit the invisible ceiling like the X Red Bulls do anyway. I think that corner at Trial Mountain could make for a spectacular barrell roll across the sky.

someone should try the 100.000 bhp X1 on the famous nordschleife.
1:30? or less maybe?...

the 1 mins are impossible, no matter how fast it can go (over 900MPH) you still have to navigate the track, every gear but 7th gives you uncontrollable wheelspin, and you know those speed wobbles in the regular X1? try controlling them at 300+ while driving the ring...that 2:54 lap i did was detuned from 102,000HP to 50% which is around 50,000HP, if the wheel didn't randomly jerk you at high speed you would see even faster lap times but it's really difficult to keep on course at those speeds.

The Redbull is 10,000hp, and even at that hp it is undrivable at speeds less than 200 with TC and SRF. As for the Enzo, it doesn't exist.

Sorry but no - the Redbull has 100,000 hp.

Bad Language Warning

102,000 BHP Redbull Review

Well I was just in a room with 3 hyper civics so pd hasn't done anything yet.

I don't care how fast or how much power it has, I would not be seen dead in any Civic. lol

I wonder what other cars would be awesome with wtf high HP...?
Bugatti Veyron...
Toyota 7 Race Car...
Premium Rally Cars...
Speed 8 Race Car...
idk lol

Super Novi
I wonder what other cars would be awesome with wtf high HP...?
Bugatti Veyron...
Toyota 7 Race Car...
Premium Rally Cars...
Speed 8 Race Car...
idk lol

There's a guy on YT who makes insane cars. The user's channel is jannepanne1983. Has a 670mph GTR among other crazies....

KraigA
Sorry but no - the Redbull has 100,000 hp.

Bad Language Warning

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqK_-GNsEQk">YouTube Link</a>

102,000 BHP Redbull Review

As always, great video mate! I found it hysterical! I actually had to rewind because I did blink, and I did miss it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone know anyone who makes these for commission?

Could you convert a car's configuration, for example FF to 4WD? It would certainly liven up our GTP Rallycross series to have properly powerful enough rally cars ;)

Back