Hybrid Trading Thread: READ 1st POST!

It is possible after the 2nd Maintenance ,
PD would throw some small "Freebies" out as bait.
For those who doesn't get updated.
But I am not buying into that :grumpy:

No you can't even re hybrid your cars.
It downloads somewhere original max stats and resets engine and everything.(Exept paint)

Anyway this isn't right place to discus what there happens...

Thanks JK for the info, That blows the theory out of the water.:lol:

Its just with cyanyde2010 saying earlier that he re-made a hybrid that it got me thinking a little.:D
Cheers chat soon bye for now.:)

I haven't updated yet I'm totally undecided at the moment:dopey: I'm waiting after this next maintenaince on 25th I still have original save hybrid free if PD have a suprise to make us all happy:) there are hidden parts after all, brakes,engine tune stages,higher turbos,weight reduction and other tire options I have seen and heard from others here on GTP:D I mostly play offline anyway I hate chase the rabbit:(

Last edited:
I haven't updated yet I'm totally undecided at the moment:dopey: I'm waiting after this next maintenaince on 25th I still have original save hybrid free if PD have a suprise to make us all happy:) there are hidden parts after all, brakes,engine tune stages,higher turbos,weight reduction and other tire options I have seen and heard from others here on GTP:D I mostly play offline anyway I hate chase the rabbit:(

Indeed you can still use racing supersofts and some little things :D

Maybe they have planed those tires and other hidden parts as gift, oh well who knows..

My opinion is the maintenance on the 25th won't be any form of patch but will simply be a new seasonal event and an updated OCD, it's been 2 weeks since last OCD update on the 25th so this makes sense to me 👍

My opinion is the maintenance on the 25th won't be any form of patch but will simply be a new seasonal event and an updated OCD, it's been 2 weeks since last OCD update on the 25th so this makes sense to me 👍

They do not do any maintenance or updates for Seasonal or for the new OCD. That is done on the Wednesday with no hesitation.

I just want Camaro SS "EDGE SPECIAL" that I missed the promo for because I bought GT5 XL it's my fault for getting the game late:(

Well... Updated.. Still gonna create a second offline acct with minimum updates so I can still take pics of some of my own creations like my lowered cars

Will they be able to do anything about the permanent borrowing to stop people getting any car they want from PSN Friends ??

So if I delete my game data and restart and update up to 2.11 I can still hybrid but not go online? Is this correct?

I no longer play online so this would be allright for me. Just got bored with gt5and with the whole hybrid scene it made the game all new and exciting again for me and I am sure for others as well. It would be nice if there is a way around this just so I dont see the prompt for going online a million times when I turn on gt5.

Cheers to all and thank you to everyone who have helped me on gtplanet as you guy's have been great. 👍

So if I delete my game data and restart and update up to 2.11 I can still hybrid but not go online? Is this correct?

You are correct.

Thank you Kitten, much appreciated.

Was not paying attention and inadvertently did the update last night, imagine the horror as I realized what had happened. Quickly shut down the game before a save was done in hopes there will be a fix for this.

Please oh please let there be a fix...:nervous:

At least I wont get smoked by a Midget again!

or a Prius or a 2CV...

Or a several thousand horsepower Integra doing wild donuts on Route X.

Despite the unrealistic hacks in that same lobby, I had fun seeing the variety of cars there with a variety of swaps. Slammed Impreza wagon with hood removed, V8 M3 CSL, a very fast Mercedes Benz 190 E, and lots of others. It's fun guessing what is in a car just by the engine sound and chassis.

It is possible after the 2nd Maintenance ,
PD would throw some small "Freebies" out as bait.
For those who doesn't get updated.
But I am not buying into that :grumpy:

It would be quite funny if PD really threw some sort of bait at the players who don't want to update the game, like the Seattle course or the NSX. :crazy:

just a question:

would it be possible to "transfer" some GT4 tracks to GT5, with hybriding?

Back