Hybriding in GT4 is now possible for the general public...(guide inside)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Playguy
  • 3 comments
  • 857 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
334
Here is the guide:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=93229

I know some of you will say that this is a hybrid matter so it must be located in the hybrids and gameshark section,but i thought that section isn't much visited by the general public,and i thought people would like to know about this.I hope i don't get much flamed.
 
My Geforce 4 can't handle the graphics :(

it works but it so sloooow. i can't even get to the title screen in Tenkaichi 2.
 
well,it is in mine too,you don't need to get on the driving screen,in fact,it is impossible at the moment,but you can go around the menus and that's all you need to hybrid.

I have a on board graphics card,wich is way worse than yours lol.
 
You've made a thread in the hybrid forum, and that's all you need.

Locking.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back