Hybrids are coming back? (Online)

• Thread starter Trader
  • 33 comments
The 50,000HP-and-onwards cars empty their fuel completely in less than 20 seconds when you rev them with disengaged clutch.

Said it countless times before, all the patch did was remove all positive sides of hybriding while leaving all negative/cheating aspects in the game. It's a real shame that the most awesome hybrid possibilities (swaps) are gone. :( At the same time I'm glad the unrealistic kid toys are still around a lot, that's what PD get for their half assed untested patches filled with ret:censored:d decisions.

You have my vote, wait, its's not an election? I don't care, I vote for this guy!!! 👍👍

Tested the 100k redbull a while back on fast fuel and tyre degredation and was hilariously surprised. Standing start with a bunch of friends, it ran out of fuel BEFORE the starting countdown had even finished! (was revving at the line as usual, didn't look at the fuel gauge) Racing softs on my 43k Aventador lasted to just about the first corner at Route X.
Best to use Super-softs, as there's absolutely no degredation registers, regardless of power or regulation.

As you can guess, I've given up playing the game with any seriousness. It was dying until the hybrids evolved to the full swaps and absolute control over everything about your cars. Now that's gone, so has the fun and the community of hubrid discovery. Instead of "Wow, that's cool, what have you got under that?", it's now more likely you'll be asked "F turbo'd?", end of conversation.

Last edited:
I hope YOU know the new hack is not messing with the HP, DF, or grip multipliers ;).\

I do know this, I was simply stating that those old multipliers are, in fact, still in effect-the reason my NSX RM has 90/80 front/rear downforce(planning on making an NSX GT1 Turbo replica, but didn't get around to it before the update:grumpy:).

The Patch was put in place IMO to restore the online portion of the game to a PD GT system and get rid of the BS Hyper cars & swapped cars slammed cars. Notice the initial reset ;) & Multipliers Don't actually work anymore as far as I know. Hidden parts, paint, & this New Super HP hack work in 2.12\

Yea, I knew this, too.👍

"The more you know" lol Seriously :nervous: Never asked you a question buddy ;)\

That was actually not some snobby, elitist, "I'm better than you" comment. I had just finished watching SNI on YouTube, and that was the running joke. Just wanted to use it at the time. Sorry for the confusion.:)👍

Back