Hybrids in DT's top10?

• Thread starter JK83
  • 39 comments

JK83

Premium
Finland
Finland
Try JK83..
I haven't lately done DT's for reason, but one my friend (Regular top10 guy) was worried about hybrids in top10.
PD has cleared many hybrids from top10 but there is still couple.

So here is couple examples:
My CL600 with 10.0 camber

One of top10 guys ??? camber.

Maybe PD should do same for DT's than TT's, just give cars what you have to use, just leave tuning options to use.?

So what you think hybrid or not?

Last edited:
I`m not into drifting but for fairness reasons hybrids shouldn`t be used for online races with leaderboards.

It`s a "no hybrids" from my side.

Hacking to get a personal advantage in a trial? Sounds legit. No wonder the 90% want these idiots to be banned.

And after watching couple of replays those cars act damn weird someway :confused:
There is for sure chasis\engine swaps done..
It's not rocketsciense when you look earlier DT ranks who is clean and who not...

Whats next, everyone has to use the same car for drift trials now too? PD needs to patch these cars out of the seasonals already.

Got stance yo? I'm waiting for a hacker to enter and tell us cars can have huge negative camber in real life so its legit.

these hybrid cars have really changed the game, why people would use these in a leaderboard situation is beyond me, all they are doing destroying the game for people who enjoy friendly fair competition,

Why do you think they'd use them on a leaderboard. Hint its not so they finish last with a non hacked car.

i would rather finish last . at the end of the day these people are only cheating themselves
True, but they are also making it miserable for the rest.

I'm quite surprised that this site allows such freedom for those who create and trade in these. I understand the engine swap and modifaction arguments for replicating a diverser tuning base - but that should come from PD and PD only, so giving everyone the same, fair base to work from.

Ban the lot, there is no way this will stop otherwise.

This is really no different then the little FF cars doing their thing. Drift Trials weren't really good from the start.

lets just hope DT 59 is hybrid and wiggle free , if not i don`t really see myself playing much gran turismo much til number 6 arrives

Even though.. yes, it's still cheating, and a disadvandage maybe to all of us using "normal" cars, i can accept somehow that... Think of it something like "someone is drifting with a super car, a car that i don't have..." Ok...
On the other hand, that stupidity with the FF cars... i really can't accept it, not even understand it... pathetic...

this is a msg to PD please fix the drift trials to make sure they are fair and even for EVERYONE and also stop the FF cars doing handbrake crap this has been going on way too long ( handbrake wiggle since DT 42 winning most events )

I don't understand the big fuss. GT5's drift point system is awful. Try doing a reverse entry and see what happens to the points. Also, points DO NOT determine skill on multiplayer. They're just for bragging rights, which in all honesty is quite stupid.

My solution: don't bother with the seasonal events anymore. The only one I do now is the 650PP Nordschleife race because its the only fun one and I can rack up cash and XP at the same time. Leaderboards are pointless when the scoring system is heavily bugged to begin with.

I don't understand the big fuss. GT5's drift point system is awful. Try doing a reverse entry and see what happens to the points. Also, points DO NOT determine skill on multiplayer. They're just for bragging rights, which in all honesty is quite stupid.

My solution: don't bother with the seasonal events anymore. The only one I do now is the 650PP Nordschleife race because its the only fun one and I can rack up cash and XP at the same time. Leaderboards are pointless when the scoring system is heavily bugged to begin with.

Agreed. Hybrids are the least of your worries when it comes to drifting. They system is beyond broken and needs a complete revamp.

Or simply remove it and focus on more important things. *cough* LACK OF PREMIUMS OR VARIETY *cough cough*

Hybrids are creating a lot of variety :P

Seriously though, maybe PD are letting this go because it's bringing people back to a game which has became a bit boring. I don't see the fun in driving a car which is uncontrollable but each to their own, I have more to deal with in my life than to complain about how some people are playing a children's computer game.

Seriously though, maybe PD are letting this go because it's bringing people back to a game which has became a bit boring. I don't see the fun in driving a car which is uncontrollable but each to their own, I have more to deal with in my life than to complain about how some people are playing a children's computer game.

If PD/Sony did a mass banning of all accounts that created or own hybrid cars, there would be so much outrage from the community it could potentially ruin the game's online portions.

bringing people back to the game or making them leave? friends on my list are leaving some are even playing forza

bringing people back to the game or making them leave? friends on my list are leaving some are even playing forza

Well they can have fun with constantly paying to play a game online that they already bought. :)
Forza looks really fun, but XBOX Live isn't.

thanks to PD for making the drift trials better but looks like no tuning will be allowed from now on , DT 59#2 is using cerbera and that has people still using handbrake at 50 kph so i say make them all cars that cant be tuned because FEROOZ GT is gonna be robbed of another 1st place by some dude who cant even drive

If PD/Sony did a mass banning of all accounts that created or own hybrid cars, there would be so much outrage from the community it could potentially ruin the game's online portions.

ROTFL.....they just did 👍

Latest Posts

Back