I AM DONE WITH THIS PIECE OF TRASH AND ITS GOD-AWFUL DRIVERS

Australia
Australia
After a disastrous race on Monza in the Nations Cup due to morons who can't drive properly, sending me off the first corner and off-track, I AM 🤬 DONE WITH THIS TRASH GAME AND THE COMMUNITY OF IDIOTS SURROUNDING IT.
While I tried to make up ground, some 🤬-head gives me no room at all on a corner and bumps me off the course, completely losing all progress I had made up until that point.
Dissatisfied, I quit the race and hoped I could join the next race but OH WAIT, POLYPHONY DIGITAL WON'T ALLOW ME TO DO THAT!!! WHY SHOULD THEY LET ME HAVE ANOTHER ATTEMPT TO PARTAKE IN A CLEAN, FAIR & EXCITING RACE?!!!
I am not coming back to this game until Polyphony Digital completely overhaul this game, go MUCH HARSHER on these idiots and give me a reason to compete in these online championships without making me feel like I'm the one who's at fault.
🤬 SPORT MODE, 🤬 PDI, 🤬 THE FIA.

Don't you dare try to remove this post. It is my right to freedom of speech and you should respect it.

Don't you dare try to remove this post. It is my right to freedom of speech and you should respect it.
This is a privately owned, privately run, privately operated website, and you have exactly as much freedom of expression as the owner grants you. So yes, I dare.

But I'm not going to, because I think the responses to your post will be far funnier than locking this thread or removing your post will be.

That aside:

Dissatisfied, I quit the race and hoped I could join the next race but OH WAIT, POLYPHONY DIGITAL WON'T ALLOW ME TO DO THAT!!!
The FIA events have been running pre-season races for eight months. In all that time you've only been allowed one attempt at each race. I'm not sure why you'd hope it's suddenly changed.
I AM 🤬 DONE WITH THIS TRASH GAME AND THE COMMUNITY OF IDIOTS SURROUNDING IT.
Quick newsflash here: there isn't a single community that surrounds GT Sport. If there were, GTPlanet would be it. And you're part of GTPlanet.

So...

This is a privately owned, privately run, privately operated website, and you have exactly as much freedom of expression as the owner grants you. So yes, I dare.

But I'm not going to, because I think the responses to your post will be far funnier than locking this thread or removing your post will be.

That aside:

The FIA events have been running pre-season races for eight months. In all that time you've only been allowed one attempt at each race. I'm not sure why you'd hope it's suddenly changed.
needforspeed look were they are from overseas as a retired military personnel I understand your anger on this matter but there rights are different than ours .And I still don't get the purple font?

Join the queue with tbe rest of the "I hate this game I'm leaving' crew". Its six and two threes when it comes to driving. Its so easy to blame other drivers who play GTS on GTP, seems like the majority of users do it (because them other drivers also think they have God-given powers of control).

After a disastrous race on Monza in the Nations Cup due to morons who can't drive properly, sending me off the first corner and off-track, I AM 🤬 DONE WITH THIS TRASH GAME AND THE COMMUNITY OF IDIOTS SURROUNDING IT.
While I tried to make up ground, some 🤬-head gives me no room at all on a corner and bumps me off the course, completely losing all progress I had made up until that point.
Dissatisfied, I quit the race and hoped I could join the next race but OH WAIT, POLYPHONY DIGITAL WON'T ALLOW ME TO DO THAT!!! WHY SHOULD THEY LET ME HAVE ANOTHER ATTEMPT TO PARTAKE IN A CLEAN, FAIR & EXCITING RACE?!!!
I am not coming back to this game until Polyphony Digital completely overhaul this game, go MUCH HARSHER on these idiots and give me a reason to compete in these online championships without making me feel like I'm the one who's at fault.

What's your PSN and could you identify any of the other drivers that were in your lobby? I just want to know if you were racing with the kind of drivers that usually pull off some over-enthusiastic moves and are not always clean.

needforspeed look were they are from overseas as a retired military personnel I understand your anger on this matter but there rights are different than ours .And I still don't get the purple font?

The site is based in the US but actually that's irrelevant - the final right to free speech through this website rests, as with any medium, with the publisher of the site (@Jordan). He has the final say on what is or isn't published in his name - that's how free speech works when you exercise it through a third party. @Famine is an administrator and as such administers that right perfectly.

Wrong purple, bro.

I think 4B0082 is the one he's looking for :)

needforspeed look were they are from overseas as a retired military personnel I understand your anger on this matter but there rights are different than ours
Everyone agrees to the same AUP when they join GTPlanet. That's the limits of their rights to freedom of expression, whether they're retired military personnel or not.

As for "anger", I think you're looking at the wrong person. The person whose post is overloaded with 🤬 smilies and caps-for-emphasis appears a lot more angry than the person patiently explaining that they don't have any right to absolute freedom of expression on a private website.

And I still don't get the purple font?
It's indigo. Hope that helps.

Hate to break it to you this way but idiots are everywhere.

If the game is stressing you out, seriously, go play something else. Its a game thats supposed to be enjoyable, clearly it is not for you.

go play something else.

a19.png

This reminds me of asking my now mother in law years ago to marry her daughter - all thunder and lightning, but today 20 years later after she learned my ways, she's as cool and nice as can be.

Jokes aside, if you like online sim racing, you don't have many alternatives [if any - I-Racing perhaps]. If you happen to calm down and accept your fate, the best advice anyone can give you is to aim for the top DR group [A & A+]. On occasion you will still have a bash here and there, but overall racing in the higher ranks are of a much higher quality and enjoyment.

You must be one of those people that think everything should be handed to you. If you want to be in a faster group of drivers, get better. If you want to race with cleaner drivers, get better. This is how life works buddy. I had my SR rating drop for a race or two and you know what I did? I got better. I didn't go on here complaining about how bad the game is. Take a few races with the intention of just avoiding other drivers, then once you get your SR back up focus on winning races cleanly.

@Need4Speed685 Well, if you want to leave races and join the next one, daily races are just what you're looking for (although you'll lose DR and SR for this). Now the FIA races are part of an official championship, so it wouldn't be fair if anyone could just quit a race they deemed not good enough or not worth enough points and enter the following. That would be cheating. Yes, getting punted and pushed is not fun, I understand that, and I also understand the penalty system is far from ideal right now. But you can't realistically expect to go see the stewards after you crashed and tell them to restart a new race and find you 19 different opponents to race with.

Now if you're frustrated too much with a bad race, either go do lobbies with people you know, spend 3000$ for a PC and iRacing or stop racing games.

You must be one of those people that think everything should be handed to you. If you want to be in a faster group of drivers, get better. If you want to race with cleaner drivers, get better. This is how life works buddy. I had my SR rating drop for a race or two and you know what I did? I got better. I didn't go on here complaining about how bad the game is. Take a few races with the intention of just avoiding other drivers, then once you get your SR back up focus on winning races cleanly.

2czby6.jpg

Latest Posts

Back