I am getting insane. Do you dream with GT4?

  • Thread starter Thread starter JBR-Man
  • 40 comments
  • 2,061 views
^ Do you even know what this thread is for?
It was a damn joke...geeze..
 
I don't dream but my eyes keeping moving back and forth like I'm in an endless corkscrew and the next day I'm trying to drift around all the corners on the wat to work :trouble:
 
Johnhannibal
Something has come to my attention the past weeks. I used to smoke lots of weed (mary jane), or whatever you guys call it. And I mean lots of it ,I rolled 5 joints a day! and thats only me, not my friends(they rolled also). But now i'm cutting back to 1 joint a day, and the thing that has caught my attention is, now that i have cutt back smoking, I dream a lot more!!, I realised i hadn't dreamt in jears ( i know this is off topic but, what the hell, this whole thread is)


Thats weird dude, but trust me 5 spliff's a day IS NOT A HEVY SMOKER, I smoke 3 spliffs to myseld before I got to work everyday (Ive been a smoker since I was 13, and Im 25, 12 years) I want to cut down, but I have a stressfull Job, and I dont drink, this is my tool for stress releif (if only it was cheeper) I know I dream reguardless if I remember what they are about, I realize that I dont regularly remenber my dreams like with perfect detail or anything like that, but I fairly ofter remember bits and peices as I get readdy for work.

Dreams are cool, but if you dream a few days in a row, about a video game, you are playing too much, take a break, and go drive around the block (just watch your speed)
 
ProtegeLX
Dreams are cool, but if you dream a few days in a row, about a video game, you are playing too much...

:lol:

^^Says the man who says five a day is 'light'.
 
i am the saddest one... i haven't had dreams of gt4, because since tuesday i have stayed up all night playing it each night.
 
enuttage
:lol:

^^Says the man who says five a day is 'light'.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
good point...... :lol:
 
No, you are not getting insane, your brain just wants you to play even while you are sleeping, wait a sec, you are insane
 
timmehhhhhh
weirdo...regular people dream about having sex

Any regulars around? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

With sex is the exatcly same old stuff. It just changes how the finish line is represented. :banghead:
 
EVERYBODY DREAMS. Every night. It's a proven scientific fact. What people mean is they don't REMEMBER them when they wake up. If you didn't dream, you'd go crazy. Literally.

I dreamt of GT last night.
 
Back